X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question :) (User Bars)

I've noticed some people have these things on their signature:

Where can you get these at? Or are they a member only thing?

Your help is appreciated!!

Thank you

-Pretzel
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Question

http://www.userbars.com/

Comment

Great question!! I was curious myself!

Comment

Way to much work to design your own, and they didn't have a single Peter Pan Fan out of over 3,000 premade logos.
        Peter Pan Forever!!! I Will Never Grow Up.

Thank You Poisonedapples

Comment

I got a few from a website, but I made most of mine.

Comment

There are a couple of userbar sites. There are even tutorials for Photoshop and GIMP on how to make them. Just do a Google search for "userbars" and you'll come up with all kinds of stuff.

I got some of mine online, made a few of them, and did my own animation of them.

This summer I was going to spend some time making more and updating mine.... never got around to it.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Thanks everyone
              "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I finally found some I like from those sites and I created a rotating one

Comment

My hubby made the one in my sig line for me and the other members of the BP GOld. I love it!

I like your new one you came up with! : )

Comment

If you want to make up to 10 user bars one go to this site: http://ubanimator.com/

Thanks for the help everyone!

Comment

Disney Userbars For You!

Here are a few user bars I have uploaded to share with you guys This is only a few of what I have so keep checking back!

Comment

Re: Disney Userbars For You!

I'm going to post 55 more - they should be up by Friday of next week.

Just to let you know:
                        If you want any userbars of Epcot, MGM, Disneyland Paris, Non-Disney, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, or Resorts please allow up to a week or more.

Comment

Comment

Comment

That's enough for the night

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X