This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Last Quarter

Haven't had very much Jewish food, but I love most foods. Not a big fan of Indian Food (Dot not feather).

Comment

I'm ready, we don't do Halloween, or Christmas really....and thanksgiving...well, we have that meal several times a year. So, yeah I'm ready.

I actually hate after thanksgiving until new years day. I love new years day. It signifies for me the craziness is over and things get back to normal. people act like nuts around Christmas....i don't like it.

Comment

It's weird because I love the holidays, but I tend to get depressed around the end of the year, too. Not sure why.. I'm in Cali so it's not like it's seasonal as far as the weather... hmnn..
        <3 Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          (Dot not feather).
          :lol: That struck my funny bone this morning!!

Halloween: All ready. Not dressing up this year (woohoo!), got the ginormous bag of candy to pass out, have a few fall decorations up.

Thanksgiving: Up in the air right now. We were supposed to go up to the bay area to do the family thing. But with new jobs and sick dogs, it may not happen. So... don't know what to do.

Christmas: I don't have too many to buy for, but I plan on making my Christmas cards and I haven't started those yet! I have family coming down and I do need to plan a few special meals for that.

Comment

I have not gotten my cards yet, with a new out of state addy not sure if I will do cards this year, or only close relatives. I do know most of my christmas is being shipped so no moving it, but...... with having to box everything its going to be a hectic holiday season! My kids want a foosball table, a pinball arcade and an air hockey table now what happened to my little ones that were soooooo easy to buy for :lol: after getting all th stuff they wished for, they now change there minds and want this stuff I am now looking into the all in one table, air hockey ( my favorite) ,foosball,and pool.
            Last edited by Hakuna Makarla; 10-20-2007, 12:51 PM.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X