X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Malibu Fire

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
    I didn't know Tony Robbins was that successful!
    He owns his own island near Fiji!

Comment

TMZ has an interesting news feed about confirmed celebrities that have been evacuated-including Olivia Newton-John and James Cameron.
      http://ja.tmz.com/
      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

I am hating TMZ right now because the stupid Keeping Up with the Kardashians ad makes it so I can't read articles.

Comment

:lol: SO true! That ad is SO annoying. Really makes me not want to watch that show.
          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

It's like a turn off for the show... Oh wait I have no interest in the show at all and think Kim Kardashian isn't talented or pretty!

But Britney's house is okay!

Comment

Save Britney, save the world.
              MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Anybody find anything on the fires along the 126 and the Santa Clarita area?
                Three-time MVP Larry Bird, noting that Bryant has been the NBA's premier player for years, told Sports Illustrated's Dan Patrick before this week's announcement, "When someone told me the other day that Kobe hadn't won an MVP trophy, it sort of made me feel like I wanted to throw mine away."

Comment

They're really not covering those fires much. www.myfoxla.com seems to be the best resource for news on the fires.

Another article on the Malibu "Canyon" Fire
                  http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
                  MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

UGH! Ash everywhere here in Ventura County.... With my asthma, going outside will be like a death wish!
                    <3 Chloe

Comment

Another fire started in Moorpark! Eep!
                      MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Bah! Not another.

Thanks for this thread, I'm reading various articles online, while my husband is watching football. If not for this thread, I wouldn't have known. It's so sad.

Comment

Anything for you, my Stinkerbell.
                          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Moorpark!!!!!!!!! That means the ash is going to be even WORSE!!!!! I'm about 15 minutes away from there.
                            <3 Chloe

Comment

My poor uncle's dogs. He lives in Agoura and he makes his dogs "outside dogs" no matter what.

Comment

^^ aww ... I could never do that to my puppies... the wind is soo bad...he should have mercy on them and at LEAST put them in the garage or something...
                                <3 Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
                                  UGH! Ash everywhere here in Ventura County.... With my asthma, going outside will be like a death wish!
                                  I'm in Orange County and I have had to put the ac on and start breathing treatments. I have been fighting bronchitis, so when I have to go out, I want to be prepared! Hope the smoke doesn't get to bad for you! I know how it is with bad lungs!

Comment

Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
                                    ^^ aww ... I could never do that to my puppies... the wind is soo bad...he should have mercy on them and at LEAST put them in the garage or something...
                                    I will say this once: my uncle's garage scares me. I wouldn't put my shoes in there let alone my dog.

Comment

Originally posted by MissChristine View Post
                                      The beautiful castle in Malibu, just east of Pepperdine church, is up in flames. This fire sucks.

That's what it normally looks like. But now it's not looking so good. Apparently, they're sending fire crews and water tankers up to the structure because it's a historical home.
                                      well, as of now, the castle has been burned to the ground

Orlando doing good
                                      http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                                      Princess of Randomness

Comment

Its been a sad day for much of Southern California fire wise. In addition to the Malibu fire, there were at least 6-7 other major fires, from San Diego to Ventura county. In San Diego alone the last report I heard 4 fire fighters had been seriously injuried and one person had died....

Stay safe everyone and pray the wind dies down soon....

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                                        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

It's really bad, I just went to Disneyland yesterday and was driving home with my friends, when we went through Camarillo and Ventura it was so eerie. The smoke was causing the sky to be a horrible dark brown red. It was dark like it would be after dusk and the smell was a killer.
                                          "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X