This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Splashmountainfreak

I'd like to wish "Splash", a happy birthday. I hope his day is extra special.

We have a lot of great teens here at MiceChat, and he's right up there on top.

Happy Birthday Splash!
    BarbaraAnn

Re: Happy Birthday Splashmountainfreak

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!! I hope your day is awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

happy birthday.. hope you have a wonderful day

Friends for life

Comment

Happy birthday!!
        <3 Chloe

Comment

Happy BDay! I too am a splashmountain freak, just not dedicated enough to make it my screen name. Have a good one!

Comment

Happy Birthday Splash!
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Happy Birthday Splash. Have a magical day!
              Originally posted by aashee
              We are 100% grade A Disney Dorks.

Comment

Happy Birthday Splash...

Comment

Happy B'day SMF

Hope you have a great day
                  ~~~:ap:~~~

Comment

Ah.... Your last year of high school. Almost a real adult.... What can I say... One of the founding, and still active members of my teen posse along with Troy, and one of the most together and resposible teens I know.

So many memories... I remember when you first started posting with the Random court, first became hooked on MiceChat... posted like 1000 posts in one week (and blamed me for it ). Who could forget your trip to Europe and your report...

... the times chatting on AIM where you amazed me with your knowledge of your countrys politics and history, when kids in my country don't even know the meaning of the 4th of July....

Doing battle against the evil WarnerVille and the water tower... good times... good times...

May you have a most wonderous birthday my friend, with many more to follow, and I hope you will be able to always consider me your friend!!!!

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Aw thanks everybody!

I was hoping I would have a thread for my b-day, so this just makes the day extra special

Comment

Originally posted by splashmountainfreak View Post
                        Aw thanks everybody!

I was hoping I would have a thread for my b-day, so this just makes the day extra special
                        :yea: to a fellow canadian

Friends for life

Comment

I hope your having a great day. Good people are born on the 25th. Both my son, and my grandson were born on the 25th. My son in July, and my grandson in March. Enjoy the rest of your day.
                          BarbaraAnn

Comment

Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                            Ah.... Your last year of high school. Almost a real adult.... What can I say... One of the founding, and still active members of my teen posse along with Troy, and one of the most together and resposible teens I know.

So many memories... I remember when you first started posting with the Random court, first became hooked on MiceChat... posted like 1000 posts in one week (and blamed me for it ). Who could forget your trip to Europe and your report...

... the times chatting on AIM where you amazed me with your knowledge of your countrys politics and history, when kids in my country don't even know the meaning of the 4th of July....

Doing battle against the evil WarnerVille and the water tower... good times... good times...

May you have a most wonderous birthday my friend, with many more to follow, and I hope you will be able to always consider me your friend!!!!

Ah, yes I remember when I first started very well! I was the noob who stole your post. That week where I got over 1000 posts... I'm still amazed I was able to do that! Not overly proud... but amazed (and yes Pengy, it was your fault). Gooooooooood times

Comment

That photo made me blush, and it still does.
                              BarbaraAnn

Comment

Happy Birthday Splash. I hope you have a nice one.
                                Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

'Appy Beerthdeh, you seeelly Franch spihking, hocky loving crehzy pehrson!

Vive le Oilers!

:botox:

Er...I mean....Flames!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X