X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was one year ago today

That I had my stroke.

A lot has happened since then, much of it bad, and we're still in a bad situation (still waiting for an SSDI determination).

One of the constant positive things about this past year, however, has been the friends and the support and the community here on Mice Chat. Since I can't thank you all individually, let me do it this way:

Thanks. I really mean it. You guys have made getting through the tough spots just that much easier.

Re: It was one year ago today

Oh wow, what a day to think about.
    I'm glad that you were able to add another year onto this day and I pray for many more years for you.
    Things have a way of working themselves out, don't lose faith.

Comment

Wow I didn't know that Wotan. Hang in there pal, we are wishing the best for you.

Comment

Wotan, I am so glad you have made it another year and that micechat was such a support to you. Two years ago I was having a lot of health problems and am thankfully much better now, but I remember the hell that it was. I think when illness strikes the best thing we can do for ourselves is to have a positive attitude-- no matter how hard that may be. The mind is powerful. I wish you well and many more good, healthy years.
        <3 Chloe

Comment

And yet, here you are! I remember that day very clearly, and I'm glad you've made it through this past year with your sense of humor intact. We all support your recovery.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X