Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can get a FREE Taco from Taco Bell this upcoming Tuesday, Oct 30th from 2 to 5 PM

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can get a FREE Taco from Taco Bell this upcoming Tuesday, Oct 30th from 2 to 5 PM

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3778763

Forget the hot dogs and peanuts, baseball fans. It's time for some tacos.

Thanks to a stolen base by the center fielder for the Boston Red Sox, Jacoby Ellsbury, and a fast-food chain's promotion, everyone in the United States can go get a free taco at Taco Bell next Tuesday, Oct. 30, between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. local time.

According to Taco Bell's Web site, the chain's "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" promotion, combined with Ellsbury's stolen base -- the first of the 2007 Major League Baseball World Series -- means everyone in the United States gets to munch on a free crunchy seasoned beef taco from the Tex-Mex chain.

And you don't even have to be a fan of the sport or a viewer of the World Series. Just show up Tuesday.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: You can get a FREE Taco from Taco Bell this upcoming Tuesday, Oct 30th from 2 to

Is it a soft taco or the crispy kind?

Comment

Re: You can get a FREE Taco from Taco Bell this upcoming Tuesday, Oct 30th from 2 to

I believe you have to get the crispy kind.
      Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
      The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Crispy... from the original post...

a free crunchy seasoned beef taco
        Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

wow nice.

Comment

Ok, but what if I want sour cream on it? will they let me upgrade?
            Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Free tacos? Great googly moogly, thats like halloween a day early!
              There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
              -Dr. Strange

Comment

We spoke about that in the Sports threads.

Comment

Mmm, tacos.
                  I give myself very good advice, but I very seldom follow it.
                  That explains the trouble that I'm always in...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
                    Ok, but what if I want sour cream on it? will they let me upgrade?
                    yes you would just pay for the sour cream or what ever u wanted bf a cashier at taco bell.... boy is he dreading this day

Comment

Originally posted by Wren View Post
                      Free tacos? Great googly moogly, thats like halloween a day early!
                      Truer words could not be spoken.

Comment

Do they put extra cheese?
                        Har har har

Comment

I bet they're going to charge for mild sauce...
                          Be controversial

Be outspoken

Be outrageous

Just don't be boring

Comment

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
                            I bet they're going to charge for mild sauce...
                            Go the day before and grab a bunch from the bins. :evil:

Comment

so we just go up and ask for our free taco?

Do we have to order anything else?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X