Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You can get a FREE Taco from Taco Bell this upcoming Tuesday, Oct 30th from 2 to 5 PM

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlexLoup
    replied
    Re: You can get a FREE Taco from Taco Bell this upcoming Tuesday, Oct 30th from 2 to

so we just go up and ask for our free taco?

Do we have to order anything else?

Leave a comment:

• lazyboy97O
    replied
    Re: You can get a FREE Taco from Taco Bell this upcoming Tuesday, Oct 30th from 2 to

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
    I bet they're going to charge for mild sauce...
    Go the day before and grab a bunch from the bins. :evil:

Leave a comment:

• justjohn
    replied

I bet they're going to charge for mild sauce...

Leave a comment:

• garbear
    replied

Do they put extra cheese?

Leave a comment:

• lazyboy97O
    replied

Originally posted by Wren View Post
    Free tacos? Great googly moogly, thats like halloween a day early!
    Truer words could not be spoken.

Leave a comment:

• disneylandkitty
    replied

Originally posted by justjohn View Post
    Ok, but what if I want sour cream on it? will they let me upgrade?
    yes you would just pay for the sour cream or what ever u wanted bf a cashier at taco bell.... boy is he dreading this day

Leave a comment:

• Jennidisneyfer
    replied

Mmm, tacos.

Leave a comment:

• mouseinphilly
    replied

We spoke about that in the Sports threads.

Leave a comment:

• Wren
    replied

Free tacos? Great googly moogly, thats like halloween a day early!

Leave a comment:

• justjohn
    replied

Ok, but what if I want sour cream on it? will they let me upgrade?

Leave a comment:

• Rex Dopey24
    replied

wow nice.

Leave a comment:

• Darkbeer
    replied

Crispy... from the original post...

a free crunchy seasoned beef taco

Leave a comment:

• steamboatpete
    replied

I believe you have to get the crispy kind.

Leave a comment:

• Princess Buttercup
    replied

Is it a soft taco or the crispy kind?

Leave a comment:

• You can get a FREE Taco from Taco Bell this upcoming Tuesday, Oct 30th from 2 to 5 PM

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Sports/story?id=3778763

Forget the hot dogs and peanuts, baseball fans. It's time for some tacos.

Thanks to a stolen base by the center fielder for the Boston Red Sox, Jacoby Ellsbury, and a fast-food chain's promotion, everyone in the United States can go get a free taco at Taco Bell next Tuesday, Oct. 30, between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. local time.

According to Taco Bell's Web site, the chain's "Steal a Base, Steal a Taco" promotion, combined with Ellsbury's stolen base -- the first of the 2007 Major League Baseball World Series -- means everyone in the United States gets to munch on a free crunchy seasoned beef taco from the Tex-Mex chain.

And you don't even have to be a fan of the sport or a viewer of the World Series. Just show up Tuesday.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X