Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

    Hi, My name is Sarah and I am a Disney-hollic.

    What is your confession?
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau


  • #2
    Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

    Sometimes i call in sick and go to Disneyland.
    Originally posted by Aristocat
    I miss David.
    Originally posted by Ginarella
    All I know is that David is a pimp Gryffindor.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

      Originally posted by larasound View Post
      Sometimes i call in sick and go to Disneyland.
      I think that would make up a good majority of this board ... unless both of us are the only ones that do this ...

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

        Make that three of us....

        Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
        I think that would make up a good majority of this board ... unless both of us are the only ones that do this ...
        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

          I've never called in sick to go to Disneyland. I just can't do it. Now going 3 times a week on my time isn't out of the question.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

            I cry too much that I would love to live near Disneyland and then bash my Delaware state at even one thought about Disney too.
            Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

            Join MiceChat Gold.



            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

              Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
              I cry too much that I would love to live near Disneyland and then bash my Delaware state at even one thought about Disney too.
              you and me both pal, but just think, when you're feeling sooooo far away, it could be worse...... you could be with me in Australia!!!!!


              Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
              Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

              "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

              Charles M. Schulz
              Originally Posted by MWalton
              :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                I waste time on the internet when I ought to be working.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                  Originally posted by tassie View Post
                  you and me both pal, but just think, when you're feeling sooooo far away, it could be worse...... you could be with me in Australia!!!!!

                  Too Right, Tassie. But any luck and if this one rumor does come true, you just might get yourself a Disney World.
                  Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

                  Join MiceChat Gold.



                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                    I don't really like children. And I hate animals. Especially dogs.
                    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                      Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                      Too Right, Tassie. But any luck and if this one rumor does come true, you just might get yourself a Disney World.
                      In my dreams!! and if they ever do, I'll be 100!!!


                      Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                      Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                      "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                      Charles M. Schulz
                      Originally Posted by MWalton
                      :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                        I hate people.

                        Oh wait, that's not really a confession, just a fact.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                          I like to go to work when I'm sick and spread my plague around to my fellow co-workers. That way I can use my sick days when i just want to go to the beach or something like that.

                          :evil:
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                            LOL!
                            Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                            I like to go to work when I'm sick and spread my plague around to my fellow co-workers. That way I can use my sick days when i just want to go to the beach or something like that.

                            :evil:
                            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                              On days that I can only be there for a few hours, I'll park in the DownTownDisney parking lot!

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                                Hello, my name is Dan and I am also am a Disneylandoholic!! I NEED MY DISNEYLAND-OHOL!!!

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                                  I want to live in the House of Tomorrow and fly one of Disney's Flying Saucers to work.

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                                    I sometimes dream about posting here. Sad...very sad...
                                    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                                    Words hurt.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                                      I spend too much time on MiceChat when I should be working...it's funny because I started out as a teller, and was promoted to loan processing pretty quick for being such a good employee ... now that I am a loan lady, I have my own office and am a mediocre employee because I muti-task between getting my loan apps. through and browsing MiceChat...

                                      I also still sleep with my childhood teddybear, named rub nose. His nose is practically worn off because I rubbed it everynight while falling asleep for good luck.. I still do that sometimes, but mostly just always have him in my bed with my pillows...
                                      <3 Chloe

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Confessions Of MiceChatters **Dun Dun Dun**

                                        Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
                                        I sometimes dream about posting here. Sad...very sad...

                                        <3 Chloe

                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X