This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jr tassie's friend...

whenever she comes for a sleep over she wants to watch freaky friday, the original!!! Her mother even asked me about the movie last week LOL LOL so today i've told her she can borrow it for a couple of weeks LOL

I think it's so sweet when a child discovers a "classic" from when we were kids, with all the new enhanced movies out there, and even a good remake of this, they still love the original

Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

Re: jr tassie's friend...

Funny - I had never seen it as a kid. Recently on one of the movie channels here has been running it. I was able to watch it with my daughter (8) and we just loved it. We have not and WILL NOT watch the Lindsy version. Not just because of her, but I really can't stand how they defile the classics with boorish humour.

Comment

Re: jr tassie's friend...

I think it is good to see Children watching and knowing of the classics and not just the newly re-vamped version of the story. You don't see that too often.
      Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X