This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Nude Sleepwaling Epidemic!!!

Just in the last year? Must be Ambian. The sleep aid.

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/reuters/0...leepwalking_dc

Studies have found that sleepwalking can be brought on by stress, alcohol, eating cheese or consuming too much caffeine. It generally takes effect an hour or two after going to bed, when people are first slipping into a deep sleep.
    Or maybe its cheap Cheese?
    -----------------------------------------------
    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Re: Hotel Nude Sleepwaling Epidemic!!!

I looked at the thread title and laughed my head off. Sleepwaling? :lol:

Comment

Cheese??? I would go for the sleep aids - I actually make my husband sleep in the basement if he ever takes a sleeping pill - because he snores and talks in his sleep so badly.

As for the walking, my cousin (who's 11) does that all the time. The latest was at a hotel, my aunt locked the room, just in case, but was woken up by knocking. Somehow my cousin had figured out the locks and got out of the room. They want to take a cruise, but are just too nervous about it.
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

When I was little I was a sleepwalker, but eventually grew out of it.... I don't know how I didn't break my neck because I grew up in a two story house and always ended up downstairs on the couch!!

Now, I've been known to talk in my sleep if I am running on little sleep and am just catching up.
        <3 Chloe

Comment

Is there a surcharge for the added "attraction" at these hotels???

Might be worthwhile to hang in the hallways for a while...

LOL

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
            he snores and talks in his sleep so badly.

Listen up, it might make for interesting conversation the next morning! hehe

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
              Cheese??? I would go for the sleep aids - I actually make my husband sleep in the basement if he ever takes a sleeping pill - because he snores and talks in his sleep so badly.

As for the walking, my cousin (who's 11) does that all the time. The latest was at a hotel, my aunt locked the room, just in case, but was woken up by knocking. Somehow my cousin had figured out the locks and got out of the room. They want to take a cruise, but are just too nervous about it.
              There are door alarms you can put on the door and when its opened goes off.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                Listen up, it might make for interesting conversation the next morning! hehe
                I once woke up and turned the light on, which woke my husband up. Apparently when he asked what I was doing I said, "I'm looking for the rum!"

:captain:

There's also a home video of me somewhere from when I was 6 or 7 having a complete conversation in my sleep with my father.
                "But every night, when it gets dark
                and the stars come out,
                I'll look up on her behalf.
                I'll look up in the sky and think of you."

Comment

Basic rules should apply, if you sleepwalk (ever) keep things covered at night.
                  Studies have found that sleepwalking can be brought on by stress, alcohol, eating cheese or consuming too much caffeine. It generally takes effect an hour or two after going to bed, when people are first slipping into a deep sleep.
                  I did not know this.

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
                    Is there a surcharge for the added "attraction" at these hotels???

Might be worthwhile to hang in the hallways for a while...

LOL
                    I'm Guessing these sleepwalkers are of the.... Lets just say Nude beach Quality Man, Hairy middle Aged not much to see type.....lol.
                    -----------------------------------------------
                    DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

My sister use to sleep walk. I was always up late! and she would come out of her room and start yelling at me, and saying why are you sitting there! Then one time she grabbed one of those plastic rings from the like little quarter machine, and would try and stick it in the wall plug.
                      Har har har

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X