This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gosh Darn Phone Company!!!!

My DSL service has been out now for a couple weeks and there is still no end in sight yet! :rant: I am waiting on a new modem so I hope that I can return soon! (I am using the internet in a hospital waiting room right now while a friend visits her mom!)

I just wanted to say HI and that I miss you guys!! I am so sad I am missing all the hype and excitement surrounding today (the 17th). I hope you all that got to enjoy the park today had fun and I can't wait until I can sit and read about everything that went on in the park!

I have gotten a few PM's and sorry I haven't responded to you guys- I will as soon as I get my modem!

Love you Guys!!!!

:love: TinkPink (Stacy)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DISNEYLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Re: Gosh Darn Phone Company!!!!

Do you have SBC DSL? When I had modem problems, they would have a new one within a couple of days for me. Get on the phone, and let 'em have it! That might get you better service. It works for me.
    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

I love you Stacy- come home soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
      Help support the site you love:
      -Visit the MiceChat store
      Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
      MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

We miss you, TinkPink! Hurry back!
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X