Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I'm Back!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back!!!!!

Woohoo!!!! Awesome trip. My friend's wedding was awesome and seeing old friends was always great. DISNEYLAND WAS AWESOME!!!! Totally stoked on Space Mountain. Same lay out but FAST AND SMOOTH. Loved all the new updates everywhere. Even greater news. Went and checked out some new homes in Moreno Valley with my sister and expressed interest in some Condos near Lake Perris. Filled out some paperwork and got a call back today that we were pre-approved for 100% financing and all we have to do is go down next month to fill out some paperwork and pay our 2,500 down. Woohoo. Here I come back to my Home Southern California with something to call my own.!!!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Re: I'm Back!!!!!

Hey hey, PM, welcome home!
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Idiotic comment removed.
      Last edited by Club 33; 07-18-2005, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
        Nice meeting you!
        Huh? You're talking to the PirateMunkee here. You know...The Infamous Micechat PirateMunkee. The PirateMunkee who started the MiceChat Movie thread...You know me. Did you bump your head and get amnesia while I was away on vacation??
        PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMunkee
          Huh? You're talking to the PirateMunkee here. You know...The Infamous Micechat PirateMunkee. The PirateMunkee who started the MiceChat Movie thread...You know me. Did you bump your head and get amnesia while I was away on vacation??
          Oh, wait. Where am I again?

Whoah. Nevermind. Its those DMCA people blame them.

Yeah, glad you're back.

Comment

Welcome Home!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by Club 33
              Oh, wait. Where am I again?

Whoah. Nevermind. Its those DMCA people blame them.
              Oh, sure, blame the DMCA!
              Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I'm back too from Denver and it is hotter that HELL in my house right now at 10:40pm. T-stat read 95 when I got home 20 minutes ago, I got it down to 90 so far. OY!!!

Now I must go back and continue browsing all the posts Ive missed....

Comment

:thumbup: PM CONGRATS!! :yea:
                  1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X