Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many Trick or Treaters have you had come to your door?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many Trick or Treaters have you had come to your door?

It just got dark about 15 minutes ago.....zip, zilch, nada.

More candy for the Wolfpack I guess....we'll see how the evening goes.

How about you?
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Re: How many Trick or Treaters have you had come to your door?

6 kids so far...... lots of candy for me)))))) I bought 10 bags forgetting each time I had already bought some, when i pulled it all out today I was like

Comment

About 12 so far, four more than last year. Don't forget because of the delayed time change it didn't get dark until around 5:30. I noticed a number of kids were out and about at around 5:00 when it was still daylight. :captain:

Comment

I think we had a total of 20, maybe less, including older kids who weren't really in costume, but wanted candy. But then again, we are only allowed to trick-or-treat from 6-8pm.
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

3 and they were walking around at 5pm.

Comment

None but we usually don't get any. I wouldn't let my kids ToT in this neighborhood )
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

I do not mind giving out during the day light hours, its much safer. but of course the older kids will be out late to. There were some kids that looked 18 !! oh well, I have lots of candy :lol: Also the firemen are out going up and down the streets watching out for the kids.

Comment

I don't have an exact number except for A LOT. I'm almost through my first bowl of candy.

Comment

We haven't had any yet. Last year we had one. I guess it's because we live in an apt. complex, so any kid who lives here does their trick or treating elsewhere. We did buy candy just in case, but hubby and I have no problem eating it if no one else takes it.
                  She did it!

Comment

It's 7:00 and none. We don't usually get many, but usually there are a few.
                    I pledge allegiance to the Earth, one planet, many gods, and to the universe in which she spins.

Comment

We havent gotten ANY and I am SHOCKED.. there are TONS of kids in this neighborhood, and I even went to the 99 cent store and got some of the king sized candy bars to give to the cutest costumed kids... hmnn
                      <3 Chloe

Comment

7 so far, but hubby just called and said a herd of 12 or so are on their way!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

None. My neighbor across the hall had a bucket of candy for kids to take from outside their door. When I came back from taking out the trash, I "stole" 2 suckers. LOL! I am so bad.

Comment

Mine has been non-stop for the past hour and a half. It's awesome. The weather is perfect and it looks like everyone's having a wonderful evening.

Comment

Almost 200 I think, crazy.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X