Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Time is It? Gingerbread Latte time!!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• knittingknerd
    replied
    Re: What Time is It? Gingerbread Latte time!!

I love me the eggnog latte.

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

Eggnog Latte?!?? Omg. I'm going to have to break my no-caffine rule for that one...

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied

You know that Christmas is just around the corner when:

Gingerbread, Peppermint, and Eggnog become Lattes

-Dusty

Leave a comment:

• Jennidisneyfer
    replied

Originally posted by samsma View Post
    Never tried one before. I do have some Gingerbread coffemate in the fridge and I will try it for the first time tomorrow. If that goes well, I might need to head over to Starbucks to try theirs!
    I have that too. It's good, but just not the same.

Btw, does anyone order their coffee extra hot? I heard someone do that once a few years ago and now I always try to remember to do that because I hate it when my coffee gets tepid. At home, I re-nuke it to keep it piping hot. Can't do that so much when you're out with the 'Bux. Adding the milk cools it off so much that sometimes when I get it, it's already less than hot so yeah, the extra hot thing works well.

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

What time is it? Summer time... oh wait!

I had a cinnamon dolce latte. Love. I have to support that one because they used to only have it seasonally, and now it's a staple... Gotta' keep it there.

Leave a comment:

• samsma
    replied

Never tried one before. I do have some Gingerbread coffemate in the fridge and I will try it for the first time tomorrow. If that goes well, I might need to head over to Starbucks to try theirs!

Leave a comment:

• Hayley B
    replied

Sounds yummy. I would have to try it sometime. Though, the next movie, I will be seeing is Sweeney Todd. That's normally when I goto Starbucks, when I goto the movies.

I'll have to remember "Gingerbread Latte" next I goto Starbucks. Thank you, Audrey.

Leave a comment:

• Tui
    replied

I had the equivalent at Caribou Coffee today 6 days before they were supposed to have it!

Good stuff.

Leave a comment:

• Hakuna Makarla
    replied

no starbucks dam I wish I could try one of these great coffee's!! Please fairy godmother, put a star bucks in my town!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

I love those things! Too bad they're like 1,000,000 points. Bummer...

Leave a comment:

• Joshrzmeup
    replied

I re-load my gift card every few weeks and I decided just in case anything happened to it, I would register my card at the Starbucks website. So, I got an e-mail from them today saying that since it's the holiday season, they automatically added $5 to my card! :yea:

Now that's what I call making my day!

Leave a comment:

• alphabassetgrrl
    replied

Oh, yeah, I love the flavors of fall! I usually get decaf and I get it half coffee half milk and the flavored syrup.

Yum!!!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

Still none here for me I asked and she said they had the syrup in back and they'd have it out front tomorrow :yea:

Leave a comment:

• stinkerbell
    replied

My husband stopped back home this morning after being gone for a few hours to drop off a soy latte for me, which is really sweet right?

Only he had gingerbread latte breath, so I'm guessing he was feeling guilty for his craving. :lol:

Leave a comment:

• tinkermonkey
    replied

I was drinking hot oregon chai tea (mixed with milk and all that) the other day and decided to add some creamer to it to enhance the flavor. We have cinnamon and that would probably have been good, but for whatever reason, hubby bought the gingerbread flavor creamer (the dairy stuff) and WOW - what an amazing combination of flavors.

Leave a comment:

• Jennidisneyfer
    replied

GINGERBREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea: :yea:

Leave a comment:

• SusieP.
    replied

Originally posted by QuietViolet View Post
    I'm happy they are back. I REALLY have to stay away from the caffine because it is a major migraine trigger for me, but I may just treat myself to one before the season ends!
    See if they'll make you a gingerbread steamer, just steamed milk and flavor!

I went to Starbucks this morning and asked about the maple flavor, but they didn't even mention the gingerbread. I had a caramel macchiato instead.

Guess I'll have to go back tomorrow. Poor me!

Leave a comment:

• aimster
    replied

HOT DAMN! :yea:

Between those and Pumpkin Spice Lattes..... I'm in coffee heaven every fall!

Leave a comment:

• PrincessY
    replied

Very true! But at least you'd get one.

Leave a comment:

• QuietViolet
    replied

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
    How about decaf?
    It just doesn't taste the same....

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X