This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina Ca Air/Car show

Well I have been meaning to post the pictures I took from a 3 week business trip to the Monterey area as soon as I had them uploaded, but it was a long tiring 3 weeks, and instead of getting to go home, I was off to Minneapolis for 2 weeks instead. So I have finally gotten a little bit of free time and decided to get these up for people to enjoy.

Backstory:

The pictures from this set were from a Car/Air Show in Marina, Ca at the old base out there. Lots of very nice old muscle cars, a few military vehicles, and some very nice planes.

On with the show:

A Nash Metropolitan. There were two of these tiny cars at the show, and were owned by a husband and wife. While not as flashy as a 1969 Corvette, these are still neat vehicles!

A nice custom Woody:

A 73 Mach 1: (Not too positive on the year)

A bunch of 1967-1969 Camaros in various forms (RS, SS, Z28)

A few more mustangs. Even though I drive an 04 GT, I will admit that I do not really care for the older mustangs. However, I really do like the burgundy fastback

A few corvettes:

A 426 Max Wedge engine, basically a de-tuned race motor sold to the public:

Cobra Replica:

I will put up the plane pictures in another post, thanks for reading.

Re: Marina Ca Air/Car show

The Red camaro and the Cobra Replica screammm drive me fast! Love to see more.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

A few more of the cars:

SS Chevelle:

Another Cobra replica in the parking lot of where I was staying:

Ford GT:

Nice GTO:

Me "visiting" the back of a police car:

Comment

Be very glad you are just "visiting". :lol:
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X