Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Marina Ca Air/Car show

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marina Ca Air/Car show

Well I have been meaning to post the pictures I took from a 3 week business trip to the Monterey area as soon as I had them uploaded, but it was a long tiring 3 weeks, and instead of getting to go home, I was off to Minneapolis for 2 weeks instead. So I have finally gotten a little bit of free time and decided to get these up for people to enjoy.

Backstory:

The pictures from this set were from a Car/Air Show in Marina, Ca at the old base out there. Lots of very nice old muscle cars, a few military vehicles, and some very nice planes.

On with the show:

A Nash Metropolitan. There were two of these tiny cars at the show, and were owned by a husband and wife. While not as flashy as a 1969 Corvette, these are still neat vehicles!

A nice custom Woody:

A 73 Mach 1: (Not too positive on the year)

A bunch of 1967-1969 Camaros in various forms (RS, SS, Z28)

A few more mustangs. Even though I drive an 04 GT, I will admit that I do not really care for the older mustangs. However, I really do like the burgundy fastback

A few corvettes:

A 426 Max Wedge engine, basically a de-tuned race motor sold to the public:

Cobra Replica:

I will put up the plane pictures in another post, thanks for reading.

Re: Marina Ca Air/Car show

The Red camaro and the Cobra Replica screammm drive me fast! Love to see more.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

A few more of the cars:

SS Chevelle:

Another Cobra replica in the parking lot of where I was staying:

Ford GT:

Nice GTO:

Me "visiting" the back of a police car:

Comment

Be very glad you are just "visiting". :lol:
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X