• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DisneyIPresume
    Beach Expert
    • Sep 2006

Re: need a museum suggestion

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
    Huntington Beach as named after that...? Wow didn't know that!
    It sure was. Huntington Beach was originally called Pacific City. I can't recall the specific story but it was either to influence Henry Huntington to extend the rail line to Huntington Beach or to thank him for having done so. In either case that is why it is caled Huntington Beach.

Comment

• QuietViolet
      I'm baaaaccckkk!
      • Jun 2006

Yay Chad! Glad you had a fun time.. I love it there it's probably my third favorite place to visit next to Disneyland and The Getty... You should def. take your kids there one day.
      <3 Chloe

Comment

• Ginarella
        MiceChatter
        • Nov 2006

Originally posted by aashee View Post

Children's garden: This is where we really missed the kids. Looked like an area that the kids could have spent a lot of time playing. Ironcially we called the kids on thier cruise from that area. They were all having a blast. Ashley already made a bunch of friends and Aaron spent over an hour onstage calypso dancing. I sure hope Nana got picture of that! While we missed the kids then we knew they were having more fun than could be imagined.
        I would have loved to have seen Aaron calypso dancing.

Next time plan to take the kiddos with you. I'm glad you two had a great time.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X