This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: haunted mansion holiday ghost

It's too bad the kids are on vacation. I'd like to ask Ashley what she heard. I mentioned she laughed but now I'm curious. I hope she remembers by Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
      By the by it was nice meeting everyone yesterday, even if it was brief...

It was great meeting you KK. Next time we'll send your friend to the tiki room. That'll last the whole half hour! I hope everyone was nice. That's the best way to get repeat dorks to the meets!

P.S. I'm almost positive the haunted buggie is #55. There was a huge thread here a few months ago that was very interesting. It had to do with a kid whose ashes were scattered which is a true story. Is there a ghost? I guess that's what Disney is all about, truth with a splash of legend.

Chad

Comment

That would be interesting Chad. They say kids are more sensitive to these types of things than grown ups are.

Comment

Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
          I dunno.

The buggy Rex was in kinda creeped me out. Nothing personal, I swaer!

I'm glad I got to sit a few back because they were practicing wheelchair unload.

I didn't hear anything but I was busy trying to take non-flash pictures.

None taken lol. But I hope I will never have to ride the buggy all by myself.

Comment

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
            None taken lol. But I hope I will never have to ride the buggy all by myself.
            No, I think you might have been in Doombuggy 55. That is probably why you heard it so loud. After you told me the story I had to re-think and I definitely remember hearing a thud -- just how you described it and at approximately the same location.

I definitely remember hearing something strange.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
              I don't know Rex. I've been thinking about this quite a bit today and now that it's night I don't know if I will be able to fall asleep.

Im sorry for scaring you. But don't worry you will sleep just fine.

Comment

One thing interesting is right past the attic (where I heard the bump) there really isn't any area that something could have fallen. As Alice would say this is getting curiouser and curiouser.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                  It was great meeting you KK. Next time we'll send your friend to the tiki room. That'll last the whole half hour! I hope everyone was nice. That's the best way to get repeat dorks to the meets!

P.S. I'm almost positive the haunted buggie is #55. There was a huge thread here a few months ago that was very interesting. It had to do with a kid whose ashes were scattered which is a true story. Is there a ghost? I guess that's what Disney is all about, truth with a splash of legend.

Chad

oh I see. and oh boy.

Comment

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
                    Im sorry for scaring you. But don't worry you will sleep just fine.
                    Thanks Rex. I guess I will go to sleep now. I'll just do what my mom always had me do when I would wake up from scary dreams and that would be to say the "Hail Mary" over and over again.

Nitey nite!

Comment

Nitey night sweet dreams.

Comment

Wait so why buggy 55 and why/where are they marked? The buggy we had, there as an annoying family that couldn't get "2-3 people per buggy and originally tried to cramp in 12 people to one and there was no cast member there telling them. So I was just like "get people on! Get me on a car."

See this creeps me out on a level that... I am so conscious of ghosts/ creepy vibes. I am one of those people that gets those insticts like "something's not right." or my back goes cold if I feel something's off. I try to stay away from places like that and Haunted Mansion has always always been like "something's weird there," but I play it off like "dude it's supposed to creep you out." Now that I know that other people are creeped by it... Big Thunder, there's a spot in that ride that, I just... it's not my favorite place in the world.

Ashee- dude I would send Jill totally into the Tiki room but she told me she won't go in there. I wanted to go on it (air conditioned where I could sit and write for like 20 minutes. That's about 500 words!) and she refused. I am thinking though, she wants to go to Disneyland with Pearl, the puppy, and I might have to put a stipulation like "we can go if..." Because Pearl needs to be around kids and I think I saw 2 people in wheel chairs. Pearl needs exposure to that.

Comment

The buggies are all numbered, bottom right corner when you load.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X