Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Custom Finding Nemo Pool

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Finding Nemo Pool

Some guy did a custom artwork job with his new pool, it has tons of characters of Finding Nemo put into it! It's really amazing, and when viewed far away, it looks like the characters are floating in the water!

http://www.vogland.com/custom.htm
    ...a vaguely celtic music fills the air...

Re: Custom Finding Nemo Pool

Wow, great find! I wonder how much he had to pay Disney to get the rights to do that!
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Now *that* is beautiful art.
      disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Now all he has to do is toss a few toy submarines in there! :thumbup:
        "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
        -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

I could not, NOT, swim in a pool with the sharks. Creepy!!! From an art point of view- they are beautiful- but the sharks are creepy!

Comment

How neat!! That looks great, and considering its been 120 degrees here lately... that pool looks DARN inviting!! Wish I was there11

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
            all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

My pool could use some of his magic , but I cannot even imagine the cost of that artwook , Disney should hire the guy for a major cue mural for Nemo!

Comment

Amazing. I wonder if pics of the pool when it's filled with water would turn out. Personally, I'd rather have a Little mermaid theme (especially with King Triton, some hot mermen, and Urusla!)
                "George Bush... is only for now."
                Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

I want one!
                  Back to school back to school, to prove to dad Im not a fool I have my lunch packed up, my shoes tied tight I hope I dont get in a fight oh back to school....

Comment

Looks like he does fabulous work! Swimming pools will forever be works of art.
                    sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Wow thats cool sign me up for one of them pools!

Comment

Originally posted by Small Panda After All
                        Wow, great find! I wonder how much he had to pay Disney to get the rights to do that!
                        Wouldn't have to pay Disney for the rights to basically "Draw" pictures in your pool. You can draw anything on your property (or in this case pay somebody to tile the characters on your pool) and not have to pay a license fee. Now, if you were to paint the characters, then try to sell them at say a gallery then you may run into some problems.

Kind of like using an image from another site for an avatar. Creative license.

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot
                          Wouldn't have to pay Disney for the rights to basically "Draw" pictures in your pool. You can draw anything on your property (or in this case pay somebody to tile the characters on your pool) and not have to pay a license fee. Now, if you were to paint the characters, then try to sell them at say a gallery then you may run into some problems.

Kind of like using an image from another site for an avatar. Creative license.
                          I got the impression that he was contracted by someone else to do the pictures. In that case he would have to pay Disney because otherwise he's violating copyright. I never thought that there were done in his own pool. Shows how I think right? Thanks for pointing out the obvious to this silly old bear. :blush:
                          The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

I'm pretty sure he's an artist and he does other people's pools. At least that's what i got out of it.
                            ...I finally changed my avatar...

Comment

There are a number of artists out there that would be talented enough to design such a pool. The idea is so-o-o novel and pleasant! Hopefully, this particular company, and any artist(s) are contracted thru Disney.

I'd add some Nemo inflatables to the mix.
                              To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X