This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dialectizer

I don't know if any of you have seen this, but you pick a dialect and then type in a website and "The Dialectizer" translates that website. My personal favorite is Swedish Chef. I enjoyed reading the first page of Al's update on MiceAge in it.

http://rinkworks.com/dialect/
    The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Re: The Dialectizer

OMG, I love it. I did Mice Chat in jive and here's what I got...

Welcome t'MiceChat. Man!
    If dis be yo' fust visit, be sho' man t'check out da damn FAQ by clickin' de link above. You's may gots'ta register befo'e ya' kin post, dig dis: click de regista' link above t'proceed. To start viewin' messages, select da damn fo'um dat ya' wanna visit fum de selecshun below, so cut me some slack, Jack.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

kinda like www.gizoogle.com... (I think - it is now blocked by our firewall here) Not sure that it is work safe...

Comment

"I don't want the bloody public ter see the world they live in wile they're in the Park (Disneyland). I want ter feel they're in anuvver world." --- Cockney Walt Disney

"Disneyland will nebeh be c'pleted. It will continue t' grow as long as dehe is imaginashun left in the, uh, the world."--- Moron Walt Disney

Wow... Will the real Walt Disney please stand up?

"To all who come to this happy place..." ---- There he is!

Comment

Comment

The King is back and he's ready to kick some tail. Do not mess with a mouse in black.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X