This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black Friday ads are starting to appear

For those of you who are interested in getting those 'after Thanksgiving' deals, Black Friday.net has started posting the upcoming black friday ads on their website. Thus far the following companies have ads listed:

Ace Hardware
    Costco
    F.Y.E.
    Harbor Freight
    Old Navy
    Pep Boys
    Sears
    Tommy Hilfiger
    Toys R Us
    Walgreens

To see the ads, go to:
    http://www.black-friday.net/
    Growing older is manditory
    Growing up is however, optional

Re: Black Friday ads are starting to appear

I see walmart made them take the ads out. that sucked I wanted to see what they had since there is nothing here but a walmart and kmart.

Comment

I'm not into shopping ... so would this be a good time to go visit the park?

Comment

Yay. :botox:

My husband goes ape over that stuff. I had never in my life gone shopping on Black Friday until I met him.
        �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

I go every year, its the best. I am all set, just have to make sure there is enough in my bank to cover it all. This year I am looking for an air hockey table .

Comment

I will miss Black Friday shopping this year. Mr. Dkat loves the madness. I'm sending him out.
            Katie :yea:
            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

I love hitting the stores the day after Thanksgiving. I never plan on doing any serious shopping, I just like to witness the carnage.

It's my revenge for spending 17 years in retail. :evil:
              Follow me on Twitter and Facebook.

Comment

I'll be in line at Best Buy in Emeryville at about 9pm on Thanksgiving so I can get a new computer.
                Growing older is manditory
                Growing up is however, optional

Comment

I will be behind the checkout counter on Black Friday. Have mercy on my soul.

Comment

I only do Black Friday if there's something I really, really, really want and is a good price. Last year I got in line at Best Buy at 2am to get a 22" widescreen monitor for $199. I got one and I love it! Was in the store by 5:10am and back home by 5:45am... got ti set up and promptly crashed out at 6am.

Sometimes I'll brave the crowds later in the day, but it's very rare I'll pull an all-nighter and camp out at a store.

Comment

Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                      I'm not into shopping ... so would this be a good time to go visit the park?
                      Absolutely NOT. Day after Thanksgiving (and the whole weekend) are VERY busy.

Comment

Ahhhhh... Black Friday.

One of the motivating reasons for me to continue on with the tradition that we spend our Thanksgiving vacation at the Resort.

My wife still hasn't caught on. hehe

:evil:

Comment

With our Dollar up, I'm thinking about doing some Black Friday shopping. How do you guys think I should come prepared for the crowds, with a baseball bat, pepper spray, or being a Canadian, how about a taser gun?

(this reminds me of that SNL sketch they did about Oprah handing out all the free stuff and the women in the audience going crazy. :lol

Comment

I tried shopping once on Black Friday. Never Again! I'd rather wait 3 hours for Nemo than do that again.

Comment

One of the things I like best about Black Friday is how some stores will have warm drinks and sometimes food for the early shoppers. Best Buy was handling out free coffee and Circuit city had free donuts. My favorite stop is Fred Meyer. They have free unlimited donut holes, coffee and juice for the morning shoppers. Its a great pick me up after shopping all morning. I only do it if there is some great deal I cannot pass up.

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                                I will be behind the checkout counter on Black Friday. Have mercy on my soul.
                                Good luck. I was so lucky that I never got the hours to work Black Friday in the morning when I worked at Best Buy. I had to work the second shift and by then all the crazy sales were over and it felt like a typical Sunday instead of Friday. I've been getting the emails of the BF ads and I don't know if I'll go shopping at all unless there is some incredible deal that I would be an idiot to miss out on. I'm already requesting the day off from work so who knows, I might dare to go out and see what's up at the stores.
                                http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
                                www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
                                http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Black Friday are more like violent Friday. People go mad! I prefer to wait a couple days after Christmas ends.
                                  Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by disneytim View Post
                                    I love hitting the stores the day after Thanksgiving. I never plan on doing any serious shopping, I just like to witness the carnage.

It's my revenge for spending 17 years in retail. :evil:

Now thats entertainment and fun as people go nuts lol. Im in retail as well. I feel you.

Comment

I bet I will be working that day. I hope our crowds aren't as bad as I think they will be.

Comment

I did Black Friday at Target, first job, 2nd day there. That sucked!

Only time I go shopping on Black Friday is if there's something I can buy 10 of and have Christmas done. A few years ago Old Navy had the polar fleece blankets for $5. Bought 10. Everyone got a blanket, fancy hot cocoa, 2 mugs, and a Blockbuster rental.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X