This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Friday ads are starting to appear

The Best Buy and Circuit City ads have been put on that site in the OP. Those were the two I've been waiting to see. Some good stuff. I hope what I'm looking for is available online again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalCastle View Post
      The Best Buy and Circuit City ads have been put on that site in the OP. Those were the two I've been waiting to see. Some good stuff. I hope what I'm looking for is available online again this year.
      you can get these stuff on line for the sale price??? if so I am so going to do it on line!!!

Comment

I know last year you could get the Black Friday prices online at Best Buy, but everything was gone really fast. You have to be ready to buy as soon as the prices go into effect online.

I'm going to try doing the online thing to get the TV I want from Target. I just can't justify camping out for 12+ hours in the cold (well, nice during the day, then cold at night) for it. Plus since the box wouldn't fit in my car, having it delivered it much more convenient for me.

Comment

Most of the sale stuff was online last year (I don't think the doorbusters were). Some online stores will start selling at the sale price much earlier than Friday. Some as early as midnight Thanksgiving day (Eastern time so that's 9:00PM Wednesday for us on the west coast). I did the majority of my shopping online before 1:00AM on Black Friday last year. I only went out for a few things that I couldn't get online.

Comment

How does one find out about these on line sales? are they advertized some where or do I need to keep going on there site to find this out?

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
              How does one find out about these on line sales? are they advertized some where or do I need to keep going on there site to find this out?
              Karla, here's the link to the site I used last year and again this year. GottaDeal.com They have a forum section just for Black Friday. Lots of really great info on that site.

Comment

Just a FYI.. Best Buy and a few of the other places just put thier ads up.
                Growing older is manditory
                Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Last night I got an email from the Black Friday site I subscribe to and they had an alert Sears was having a special "Friends & Family VIP" sale last night. It ran in the stores from 6-9pm but ran online from 6pm-6am... and anyone was eligible to shop.

I scored a 42" LCD HDTV for around $750 after rebate. Considering they go for $1000 or more... that's a really good deal! It'll be ready for pickup by Friday. Need to borrow the boyfriend's SUV so I can get it home as the box wouldn't fit in my little sports car.

Comment

Apparantly many malls are going to open at midnight he day after Thanksgiving and some stores are going to begin the sales ON Thanksgiving. Looks like I may not be going to bed at all depending on the ads (still waiting on a few to get a game plan going).

A little piece of heaven

Comment

^^^That's messed up to be open on Thanksgiving.

I am probably not going to be doing any Black Friday stuff because I am on the hill and down the hill at 3 am will probably be scary. Picture waiting outside the Best Buy in San Bernadino at 3am... ack! I would bring my bear repellant but it wouldn't help!

Comment

2 years ago I waited in line at Best Buy in Union City. At 3 am there were about 300 people behind me, and I was about 50 people back from the front. I got there at 10. If you are interested in getting any of the deals, you may want to get there earlier.
                        Growing older is manditory
                        Growing up is however, optional

Comment

Originally posted by CrystalCastle View Post
                          Karla, here's the link to the site I used last year and again this year. GottaDeal.com They have a forum section just for Black Friday. Lots of really great info on that site.
                          thank you!!!
                          I have been on it a lot now :lol: I wish we had best buy, and all the big stores you all have,heck anything but kmart and walmart. but they will have to do !

Comment

http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/dealzmodo...mes-322149.php

Everyone needs to check that link out! You can get a Sony cyber shot 7.2 Megapixel camera for $99 and Toys R us.
                            Har har har

Comment

The Pirate Bay has photos of the Wal-Mart ad, some great deals.

The Other, pictures section.
                              Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                                The Pirate Bay has photos of the Wal-Mart ad, some great deals.

The Other, pictures section.
                                link would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                                  link would be nice
                                  Since The Pirate Bay is a site that shares copyrighted material, I felt it was not a proper thing to place on MiceChat directly.

You have to download the pictures of the ad using a special program to view it....

I think I left enough "hints" that if someone wanted to see things like a Poloroid 42" 1080i LCD HDTV for $798 (while supplies last, starting at 5 AM) they can find it
                                  Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                                    ^^^That's messed up to be open on Thanksgiving.
                                    I've had to work on Thanksgiving when I worked in retail back in college. Sure I got time & a half working the holiday but.... ugh!

Very few stores are open on Thanksgiving. K-Mart and Meijer (only day Meijer is ever closed is Christmas) will be open and both are going to have Thanksgiving only sales along with the usual Black Friday stuff.

I love this site:

www.bfads.net

Comment

Its going to be a zoo.

Comment

Nah. In zoos the wild animals are in cages.

Comment

Hopefully my shopping will be done THIS WEEK!
                                          -----------------------------------------------
                                          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X