This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Black Friday ads are starting to appear

The people outside our Best Buy last year (DH went, not me) that were first in line and getting the vouchers were then turning around and selling those to the people farther down the line. How is that right??

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
      The people outside our Best Buy last year (DH went, not me) that were first in line and getting the vouchers were then turning around and selling those to the people farther down the line. How is that right??
      yeah, I bought the sell laptop on Wednesday and returned it for the sale price on Friday. I know it was shady, but I really didn't want to stand out there all night. We went early in the morning and the manager was very rude about it and said we could only return it after noon. We went after noon to return it and then the honored the sale price. i was happy.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
        the manager was very rude about it and said we could only return it after noon.
        DH ended up buying a laptop which we then found for a cheaper price elsewhere. We tried to return the laptop to BB on Friday afternoon. They would not accept any returns until the next day. They were very rude about it. We've kind of turned against BB ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
          yeah, I bought the sell laptop on Wednesday and returned it for the sale price on Friday.
          Nothing wrong with that. Last year, my folks bought a plasma HDTV (not on Black Friday). After the bought it, the store kept putting on sale for cheaper & cheaper than what they paid for it. So they kept going back over a months time with the various ad and kept getting the credit card credited the difference plus 10%.

Comment

I wonder if these people even care how dumb they look. I don't think they do there just worried about getting that 5.99 discount on the Wii which if you wait a week you can get it.
            Har har har

Comment

I just wanted to post I picked up my new TV tonight and when I asked about the $150 mail-in rebate, the sales guy went ahead and credited the card the $150 right then and there... plus tax! So I actually got $160 off the TV's sale price! :yea:

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
              Working...
              X