Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

    I was at DL last night and noticed the goat missing from Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

    Did it finally chew it's way to the blasting cap on that dynamite?

    Has it wandered away?

    Did it get goat-napped?

    Anyone with any information on this disturbing development can post here...
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
    :monkey: :monkey:

  • #2
    Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

    Got Goat?


    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

      It probably got embarrassed with all of us MC'ers staring at it all the time!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

        Good Gravy!
        All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

          Could this be the goat's final trick??
          How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
          :monkey: :monkey:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

            maybe wanted a little break and eat some actual decent food.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

              There replacing it with a Jack Sparrow AA.....Shhhhh You didn't hear that from me!!! :lol:

              Or the Goat and the missing dog from POTC are going off on a great adventure....Watch for the upcoming motion Picture.....Goat and Dog: The Journey Home
              PirateMunkee

              Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                Greg Brady stole it!
                Ryborg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                  He's sitting tied up in back of some old man's truck.









                  Adam Sandler fans know what I'm talking about.
                  PirateMunkee

                  Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                    Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
                    He's sitting tied up in back of some old man's truck.









                    Adam Sandler fans know what I'm talking about.

                    Poor thing.. I bet he hates that Hickory stick!! *ouch*
                    Ryborg

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                      Originally posted by ryborg View Post
                      Poor thing.. I bet he hates that Hickory stick!! *ouch*
                      All all he wants is for someone to untie him so he can go to the ragoo show.
                      PirateMunkee

                      Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                        Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
                        There replacing it with a Jack Sparrow AA.....Shhhhh You didn't hear that from me!!! :lol:

                        Or the Goat and the missing dog from POTC are going off on a great adventure....Watch for the upcoming motion Picture.....Goat and Dog: The Journey Home
                        LOL :lol: :lmao: :rolling:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                          Super, one more thing to break to the oldest kid about the upcoming trip. BTMRR is one of her favorite rides and she only figured out the Goat Trick on her last ride last year... we'll just have to call it "the look for the missing goat trick" I guess.
                          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

                          "Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                          then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"
                          * * *

                          :love:

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                            Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
                            Could this be the goat's final trick??
                            I hope so. I got sick from looking at it.

                            Seriously, I wonder where he went?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!


                              "...the goat's greatest trick was convincing everyone he didn't exist..."

                              Comment


                              • #16
                                Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                                Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
                                I was at DL last night and noticed the goat missing from Big Thunder Mountain Railroad.

                                Did it finally chew it's way to the blasting cap on that dynamite?

                                Has it wandered away?

                                Did it get goat-napped?

                                Anyone with any information on this disturbing development can post here...
                                I was think that was dynamite goat chew
                                and had lit fuse
                                Did someone lit the fuse?




                                Toy Story Mania construction:
                                Older photo
                                New Photo

                                Member of
                                MiceChat WDW Trip
                                Next trip
                                2014 Dec, 31

                                Comment


                                • #17
                                  Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                                  This just in.....The infamous Chupacabra was just seen in Disneyland leaving the site of Big Thunder Mountain. Details at 11
                                  PirateMunkee

                                  Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

                                  Comment


                                  • #18
                                    Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                                    Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post

                                    "...the goat's greatest trick was convincing everyone he didn't exist..."
                                    LOL! I love that movie and Kevin.

                                    Comment


                                    • #19
                                      Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                                      Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
                                      There replacing it with a Jack Sparrow AA.....Shhhhh You didn't hear that from me!!! :lol:
                                      Actually what I heard is that due to the success of the High School Musical franchise, they're putting up a Zac Efron AA instead!

                                      Comment


                                      • #20
                                        Re: Goodness Gracious, Goat Gone!

                                        i heard they had to make room for the loop
                                        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
                                        -=Is It October Yet?=-


                                        Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
                                        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
                                        Originally posted by pratt55
                                        Elly is adorkable.







                                        Comment

                                        Get Away Today Footer

                                        Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X