This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: If you are sick... GO HOME!

I am sorry that some of you have jobs that make you work sick, or frown on sick days. i am sorry , I realize some of you just have to do whats required to keep your jobs. I am in the position I can stay home from my job to be with my kids, and stay home from work when I am sick. not everyone has that luxury. But to those who pride them selves on working while sick and who could have stayed home, shame on you!
    Now to those of you who have had to go in to work sick :squeeze: I am sorry

Comment

how about this i am a childcare worker and the state policy is when a child is sick they have to stay home so the other children dont get sick well the parents get to the point they drug the child up so when they drop them off they are fine and when the drugs wear off i am left cleaning the mess off my floor trying to call the parents to pick up their child and they try the excuse they cant get off work or they will loose there jobs. and when i get the childs sickness i have to work regardless of being sick or not. I was so sick one time with a 104 degree temp and only 3 children showed up but get this they were the ones were the parents did not work that day.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyIPresume View Post
        So, Rex, how was Disneyland? )

yeah lol. But the fact is I didn't went to disneyland though. I really needed some time off.

Comment

Originally posted by retta1973 View Post
          How about this I am a childcare worker and the state policy is when a child is sick they have to stay home so the other children don't get sick. Well the parents get to the point where they drug the child up so when they drop them off they are fine and when the drugs wear off I am left cleaning the mess off my floor trying to call the parents to pick up their child. They try the excuse they cant' get off work or they will lose their jobs. And when I get the childs' sickness I have to work regardless of being sick or not. I was so sick one time with a 104 degree temp and only 3 children showed up, but get this they were the ones were the parents did not work that day.
          Dude I call this everyday of my life. But here's what you do: wash your hands as much as possible. Purrell is awesome! Vitamin C like a mad woman. Airbourne....I teach the wee ones. I do this a lot.

Comment

The kids at my school come to school sick all the time, and I'm tired of it! Then I end up catching it, miss school days because I actually STAY HOME WHEN I'M SICK *gasp*, and then they have the nerve to ask me why I miss school days! Now I just get rude and say, "Because people like you DON'T miss days when you should, so I have to pay for it." I try to stay away from people when their sick, but when it's in my face like this there's no way to avoid it!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X