• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginarella
    replied
    Re: If you are sick... GO HOME!

Originally posted by thejoshualee View Post
    She told me I was very rude and moved her seat closer to the professor. He told her she should go home. She started to cry and ran out.
    Umm, she's the rude one spreading her cooties to everyone.

Leave a comment:

• DisneyIPresume
    replied

What's worse is when this happens at work. Some people come here sick as a dog and they think that showing up to work like this will make the boss think that they have a lot of work to do. To these morons I say GO HOME.

I was so mad last year. Someone came in sick to work and I asked her if she could go home. I am not a boss so she didn't listen to me. It should be no surprise that less than 2 weeks later EVERYBODY in my department including myself got the same illness.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :rant:

Leave a comment:

• SCUBAbe
    replied

I tell my co-workers to go home when they are sock all the them. They don't seem to care they are causing everyone around them to be sick. I told one girl who seems to be sick at last 4 times a month that her sick time was so she could stay home and get better. She told me her sick time was for when she wanted to do something fun, not for when she was sick. Yeah, she's an idiot. I mean ...sure you can use it for fun days, but it's called sick time, so you don't come in and make everyone sick...*sigh*

Leave a comment:

• TraceCub
    replied

Did no one learn anything from the TB thing?

Geeze.

Edit: When you're sick STAY HOME.

Leave a comment:

• thejoshualee
    started a topic If you are sick... GO HOME!

If you are sick... GO HOME!

Just sat through class next to a woman who was coughing, sneezing, oozing, sick,sick, sick, sick.

She said that she was very proud that she never missed a day of work or school, no matter how sick she was.

I told her she was a walking pandemic waiting to happen and if there was ever anything good in her wilted, oozing heart, she would go home. (I actually said that)

She told me I was very rude and moved her seat closer to the professor. He told her she should go home. She started to cry and ran out.

Now I feel a bit bad, but come on. I hate being sick and people like that don't even think that they may be spreading their nasty little germs everywhere.

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X