This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Believe in Magic?

I've been watching a lot of Criss Angel Mindfreak on tv recently and was fortunate enough to be invited to the Magic Castle earlier this year and was wondering how many MiceChatters love the art of Magic.

I personally love it, it's an amazing art form and seeing what Criss Angel is able to do across the whole spectrum is amazing. Whether it be making objects vanish on the street, levitating from building to building, mentalism, escapes and everything else out there, it's all amazing.

When we were at the Magic Castle we saw some amazing performances up close.

So, feel free to discuss, but no revealing any secrets!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Re: Do You Believe in Magic?

anyone?

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I love Magic. I have also been to the Magic Castle to see the Magic up close and personal. They have great performers.

I have not seen Criss Angel perform. I do like David Blaine, though, I think he's more of illusionist than a Magician.

Movie recommendations-The illusionist and the Prestige. Good movies.

Comment

Love magic.....my daughter introduced me to chriss angel (the show) love it.. now since i live in vegas I will hunt him down.. want to see him live

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
          Love magic.....my daughter introduced me to chriss angel (the show) love it.. now since i live in vegas I will hunt him down.. want to see him live
          Ahh, jealous. I have to take a trip to see him.

I forgot another movie that I absolutely love..Houdini with Tony Curtis.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
            Ahh, jealous. I have to take a trip to see him.

I forgot another movie that I absolutely love..Houdini with Tony Curtis.
            Love that movie gina

Friends for life

Comment

That's funny. I was just looking at the Magic Castles website a few days ago thinking how cool it would be to go.
              I hate robots...

One Annual Pass-$365 379
              Gas For Car- $60
              Meeting Billy Goat Bob- Priceless

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post

We've seen him a few times during our last two trips to Vegas.

Once, he was in the lobby of the Luxor, and we said Hi to him as he got into an elevator (or whatever they call those sideways things).

And the other time just last month as we were in his store. He popped in while we were there. His production office is right there too.

No impromptu tricks though. Gee, I wonder why???

Comment

i enjoy magic, but my boyfriend always ruins it for me. i saw penn and teller in vegas, and during the show, the boyfriend makes his comments, and i'm like shut up!!!

Orlando doing good
                  http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9a0_1212091354&p=1

www.Myspace.com/butterflytat20
                  Princess of Randomness

Comment

no, i am not into magic, never was. and chris angel is freaky

Comment

The illusionary arts are wonderful its like special effects but live
                      The fountain of youth really is in Florida... thats why they built Walt Disney World where they did.

Comment

I love watching illusionists... Chris Angel is just crazy!
                        <3 Chloe

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDan24 View Post
                          That's funny. I was just looking at the Magic Castles website a few days ago thinking how cool it would be to go.
                          It really is an unbelievable place. We were blown away when we went. Some of the mentalist stuff was just spooky.

And I love Criss Angel, even if he spells his first name that way.
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Criss Angel bugs me. I don't know why. His name maybe, the highlights and all that jewelry... I don't know.

I believe in psychic stuff but I haven't seen a magic show up close so I don't know....

Comment

I believe in magic. But most of the illusionists that I see seem too cheesy and staged to me.
                              ~Heather~

You'll find a slight squeeze on the hooter an excellent safety precaution, Miss Scrumptious. :blush:

I am everyone's friend.

Comment

I love magic! I saw Lance Burton in Las Vegas and in my hometown. He is spectacular.

I like Criss Angel. He leaves me shocked and speechless. The first trick I saw him was walking on water on Vegas on a Youtube video. Anyone seen the show "Phenomenon" on NBC?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X