Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you arrive at MC, where do you go first?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you arrive at MC, where do you go first?

Whe you first arrive here, do you look at "new posts", go directly to "forums" (any particular one(s) your favorite(s)?) or to see what (if) responses have been added to the threads you started?
    33.33%
    Forums?
    35.29%
    Theads you started?
    3.92%
    Other (specific) place(s)?
    27.45%

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: When you arrive at MC, where do you go first?

I hit new posts and read from the top
    when I have a particular thread that makes me smile I usually go there first.... that is the littler box some of the time.

Comment

I go to my Subscribed Threads to see what is happening on the threads I've posted in. Then I go to New Threads.

Comment

Forums...

Comment

*this post means nothing now* I answer the thread down below.
          Last edited by Hayley B; 11-09-2007, 06:45 PM.
          Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Originally posted by The Sorcerer View Post
            Whe you first arrive here, do you look at "new posts", go directly to "forums" (any particular one(s) your favorite(s)?) or to see what (if) responses have been added to the threads you started?
            do you mean every day or when you first came to this board for the first time?
            if its when I first came I went to forums and looked to see what the board was all about. if its every day when I come on the first thing I do is hit " new posts"

Comment

I usually go to the lounge first and hang out, and then look at the Disneyland stuff...
              <3 Chloe

Comment

It depends on what is going on in my life. If I am needing a DL fix, I will start there and look hopefully at all the photo threads and trip reports. If I want to see what everybody did at the meet, I'll check in with any of the trip reports from the meets. Sometimes if there is something showing that catches my eye, I'll go to the news first. But lately, I start in my gold clubs and then go from there.
                I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

In my 'almost' 3 years on MiceChat, I've never used the "new posts" button.

I just have the forums that I frequent, and make my way through them. Not always the same ones first though. Depends on what I'm in the mood for. LOL.

Comment

Well, just in case it's the other meaning of what Karla has asked.

I normally first goto "search" and put my name on it and search to see if there are any posts directly for me or about me on MiceChat and then I will look for any new interesting posts.
                    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Threads I started. Yeah, it's all about me .
                      "Happy Working Song" parody for DCA remodel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-TYESfNTP8&feature=plcp

Retro Rant Review of "The Hunchback of Notre Dame II" (comedy review of direct-to-video
                      Disney sequel):
                      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../1/q1j7FU8QXu0
                      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/user/animagus.../0/sasNTMDRBLU

Retro Rant Review of "Home on the Range" (comedy review of Disney movie):
                      Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7mC-...feature=relmfu
                      Part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoUie...feature=relmfu
                      Part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3Vea...feature=relmfu

Visit my site: http://www.vividgroovy.com

Pratfall the albatross superheroine visits the Carthay Circle Theatre.

Comment

The debate threads, And then clubs.
                        Originally posted by lazyboy97O
                        How is a state religion bad, but state medicine good?
                        Originally posted by steamboatpete
                        Anyone who makes the decision to depend upon the government to take care of their basic needs has essentially doomed himself to a life of bitter disappointment.

Comment

Usually my pm box, then subscribed threads.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Subscribed threads.

Comment

I go to my User CP to look at my subscribed threads. When I'm caught up with those, then I check out New Posts.

Comment

I go to the forums first. I go into the "Break Room", "The Litter Box", check the "Lounge", and then end it at the "Disneyland Resort" Forums!

Comment

I go straight to the DMCA. Once I'm drunk enough I head out to the main boards to see what there is to see.
                                  Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I always check the Mod Lounge first, which is why I don't end up posting a whole lot! LOL! Then I do New Posts & then check in with the DMCA.
                                    <o>

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
                                      I go to my Subscribed Threads to see what is happening on the threads I've posted in. Then I go to New Threads.
                                      Same here

Comment

Originally posted by The Sorcerer View Post
                                        Whe you first arrive here
                                        When I first arrive here, I usually go to the username and password area.

Oh wait, you mean after I've already logged on , right? ; )

I usually go to the gold clubs section.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X