This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: thanksgiving plans

I think ON thanksgiving weekend.., we are doing a family hike in red rock canyon.. it is gorgeous there.. been there alot but in the summer just too darn hot. We will do the pictorial trail.. they have pictures on the rocks.. from when the native indians lived here. It is beautiful there

Friends for life

Comment

I will be entertaining this year at my house with just my parents, my three brothers and wives, nieces and nephew. I invited my hubby's mom over but she already made plans for her turkey day. We will have turkey and ham, mashed taters, gravy, veggies, pumpkin pie, hot rolls, coffee, and big bellies at the end of the day.

This year will be the hardest holiday family get together because I lost my FIL and SIL to cancer last year. God Bless them.

Day after Thanksgiving I will Christmas decorate my house.:yea: My youngest daughter can't wait. She's so cute. She's counting the days. I just can't believe it's almost the end of the year.

I might head out to DL on Sunday but I may stay home and watch classic movies all day and have popcorn. My favorite thing to do.

Comment

I bet I will have to work on Thanksgiving. Just watch :lol:. Just watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
          I will be entertaining this year at my house with just my parents, my three brothers and wives, nieces and nephew. I invited my hubby's mom over but she already made plans for her turkey day. We will have turkey and ham, mashed taters, gravy, veggies, pumpkin pie, hot rolls, coffee, and big bellies at the end of the day.

This year will be the hardest holiday family get together because I lost my FIL and SIL to cancer last year. God Bless them.

Day after Thanksgiving I will Christmas decorate my house.:yea: My youngest daughter can't wait. She's so cute. She's counting the days. I just can't believe it's almost the end of the year.

I might head out to DL on Sunday but I may stay home and watch classic movies all day and have popcorn. My favorite thing to do.

sounds like a wonderful thanksgiving with your family

Originally posted by Disney Wrassler View Post
          I bet I will have to work on Thanksgiving. Just watch :lol:. Just watch.
          sorry jeff

Friends for life

Comment

well we bought everything we will need for our thanksgiving dinner today.. i can hardley wait.. I LOVE TURKEY:yea:

Friends for life

Comment

I'm going to Reno!
              Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by garbear View Post
                I'm going to Reno!
                that will be alot of fun

Friends for life

Comment

Only 4 more days:yea:

Friends for life

Comment

My parents are decorating the house for Christmas the day before Thanksgiving because they will be gone Dec. 1st-Dec. 13th and want some Christmas joy up here...

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                      My parents are decorating the house for Christmas the day before Thanksgiving because they will be gone Dec. 1st-Dec. 13th and want some Christmas joy up here...
                      that will be nice...

Think we might start right after thanksgiving.. as hubby will be on 3 busniess trips in a row.. and I dont want to have to do everything by myself

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by kelly View Post
                        that will be alot of fun

I hope. I don't do very well in the cold!
                        Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by garbear View Post
                          I hope. I don't do very well in the cold!
                          I love the cold (better than hot I think)

Friends for life

Comment

Thanksgiving

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Family? Football?

We usually go to my wifes for TG, it's the smaller family, so more important that we show up there.

We usually watch the game, visit. My nephew is nearly one year old, he's growing fast. I'd like to get a game going this year. Wish me luck.

Anyway, what do you all have planned? Do you have any special traditions?

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

My wife and I will wake up at 6, start all the prep work on the 7 course meal she makes (I'm the souz Chef). the kids will all clean their rooms and clean up arounfd 9:00. The first of our 47 visitors will arrive around 10, and football will be played on every screen in the house (Except for the kids rooms where they can watch videos.)

We will have a fotball game in the backyard at 12:00, cocktails at 1:00, and dinner at 2:00. After clean up, we will have a dominos game at 5:00.
                              spunky likes to suck that 3rd nipple(why am I your sig line........freak)! - Posted by my good friend Samsma

Comment

We're going to my sister in laws. It will be the first time Mr. Dkat's parents will be seeing the baby.Thursday we are skipping the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Saving it for Saturday when the rest of the family (Aunts, Uncles and cousins) will be in town. We'll do a traditional Chinese dish called steamboat Thursday and have my sister in laws teriyaki Turkey with ****ake mushrooms for Sat.

I'm in charge of dessert.
                                Katie :yea:
                                Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                                :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Disneykat View Post
                                  We're going to my sister in laws. It will be the first time Mr. Dkat's parents will be seeing the baby.Thursday we are skipping the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Saving it for Saturday when the rest of the family (Aunts, Uncles and cousins) will be in town. We'll do a traditional Chinese dish called steamboat Thursday and have my sister in laws teriyaki Turkey with ****ake mushrooms for Sat.

I'm in charge of dessert.
                                  this will be such a special thanksgiving for you guys.. babys first thanksgiving

Friends for life

Comment

2 more days:yea:

Friends for life

Comment

Thanksgiving Spread at my house on Thursday. Turkey, dressing, mashed taters, sweet taters, corn casserole, creamed peas, homemade bread, three kinds of pies and canned cranberry sauce.

Thanksgiving day tradition is we always watch the Macy's parade. The after our late Turkey lunch, we clean up and go to a movie. We always try to pick a movie with a Christmas theme but we'll see what happens this year.

Friday - 4:00am...shopping with me Mom!

Friday afternoon - tree decorating. Followed by a NAP!
                                      Us girls, we're so magical.
                                      Soft skin, red lips, so kissable.
                                      Hard to resist, so touchable.
                                      Too good to deny it.
                                      Ain't no big deal, it's innocent. :evil:

Comment

think we might put the tree up this weekend as well.. as huby is away o sunday night (for a busniess trip_)

Friends for life

Comment

I am getting kinda' excited. Started baking my latkes.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X