• kelly
    replied
    Re: thanksgiving plans

Hope you all had a wonderful thanksgiving

Leave a comment:

• jessdogg420
    replied

I was painting till 2:00am . Now I gotta start steam cleaning the carpets. A few of my people are coming over. The bird is done at 4:00pm , I hope.

Leave a comment:

• DarthDucky
    replied

I'm working, so I get to experience a Kosher Thanksgiving. After work though Im going to my parents house, after dinner, we're probably going to play Guitar Hero
    Last edited by DarthDucky; 11-22-2007, 11:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

YEAH ITS THANKSGIVING:yea:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

i am so excited

WE FOUND OUT ORGINAL VERSION of miracle on 34th street.. we looked and looked for days, couldnt find it

NOW we can watch it tomarrow:yea:

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    wow..so many great plans..so different, yet, soooo similar!

We're having the peeps over. Brother Jerry n' family from Sultan, Jerry n' my niece will be over at the zero dark thirty to help get things started. This year it's he and I cooking. Husband Mike wanted to go al la Christmas Story n' order Chinese Takeout. I vetoed. (so he's staying locked up in him mancave playing video games all day w/ the kids!!) Other brother Dave n' mom n' her s/o James will be over around 10am n' we'll cook n' munch til turkey time at 2:30ish...Going to have turkey, cornbread stuffing, freshgreenbeans in oliveoil/balsamic, sweetpotatoes w/ brownsugar n' marshmallows, corn casserole, peas n' onions in creme sauce, PINEAPPLE casserole, Pee can pie, pumkin pie from costco, mashers n' gravy, cranberries and some kind of breadroll premade pop in the ovenlast minute kind of thing. **urp** and lotsa fresh bread for sammiches later!!
    sounds like so much fun liane.. have a wonderful thanksgving my friend

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by PirateMickey View Post
    Hey Kelly!

We're leaving for the Resort in a few minutes. Can hardly wait for the Buffet tomorrow!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Great thread!

THanks PM

hope you and your family have a wonderful thanksgiving

Leave a comment:

• All4dISNEY
    replied

wow..so many great plans..so different, yet, soooo similar!

We're having the peeps over. Brother Jerry n' family from Sultan, Jerry n' my niece will be over at the zero dark thirty to help get things started. This year it's he and I cooking. Husband Mike wanted to go al la Christmas Story n' order Chinese Takeout. I vetoed. (so he's staying locked up in him mancave playing video games all day w/ the kids!!) Other brother Dave n' mom n' her s/o James will be over around 10am n' we'll cook n' munch til turkey time at 2:30ish...Going to have turkey, cornbread stuffing, freshgreenbeans in oliveoil/balsamic, sweetpotatoes w/ brownsugar n' marshmallows, corn casserole, peas n' onions in creme sauce, PINEAPPLE casserole, Pee can pie, pumkin pie from costco, mashers n' gravy, cranberries and some kind of breadroll premade pop in the ovenlast minute kind of thing. **urp** and lotsa fresh bread for sammiches later!!

Leave a comment:

• PirateMickey
    replied

Hey Kelly!

We're leaving for the Resort in a few minutes. Can hardly wait for the Buffet tomorrow!

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Great thread!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

1 more day:yea:

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
    I am getting kinda' excited. Started baking my latkes.
    that sounds so wonderful and so yummy

Leave a comment:

• knittingknerd
    replied

I am getting kinda' excited. Started baking my latkes.

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

think we might put the tree up this weekend as well.. as huby is away o sunday night (for a busniess trip_)

Leave a comment:

• baileykat
    replied

Thanksgiving Spread at my house on Thursday. Turkey, dressing, mashed taters, sweet taters, corn casserole, creamed peas, homemade bread, three kinds of pies and canned cranberry sauce.

Thanksgiving day tradition is we always watch the Macy's parade. The after our late Turkey lunch, we clean up and go to a movie. We always try to pick a movie with a Christmas theme but we'll see what happens this year.

Friday - 4:00am...shopping with me Mom!

Friday afternoon - tree decorating. Followed by a NAP!

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

2 more days:yea:

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by Disneykat View Post
    We're going to my sister in laws. It will be the first time Mr. Dkat's parents will be seeing the baby.Thursday we are skipping the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Saving it for Saturday when the rest of the family (Aunts, Uncles and cousins) will be in town. We'll do a traditional Chinese dish called steamboat Thursday and have my sister in laws teriyaki Turkey with ****ake mushrooms for Sat.

I'm in charge of dessert.
    this will be such a special thanksgiving for you guys.. babys first thanksgiving

Leave a comment:

• Disneykat
    replied

We're going to my sister in laws. It will be the first time Mr. Dkat's parents will be seeing the baby.Thursday we are skipping the traditional Thanksgiving dinner. Saving it for Saturday when the rest of the family (Aunts, Uncles and cousins) will be in town. We'll do a traditional Chinese dish called steamboat Thursday and have my sister in laws teriyaki Turkey with ****ake mushrooms for Sat.

I'm in charge of dessert.

Leave a comment:

• spunkymonkey
    replied

My wife and I will wake up at 6, start all the prep work on the 7 course meal she makes (I'm the souz Chef). the kids will all clean their rooms and clean up arounfd 9:00. The first of our 47 visitors will arrive around 10, and football will be played on every screen in the house (Except for the kids rooms where they can watch videos.)

We will have a fotball game in the backyard at 12:00, cocktails at 1:00, and dinner at 2:00. After clean up, we will have a dominos game at 5:00.

Leave a comment:

• Sorcerer's Apprentice
    replied
    Thanksgiving

What are your plans for Thanksgiving?

Family? Football?

We usually go to my wifes for TG, it's the smaller family, so more important that we show up there.

We usually watch the game, visit. My nephew is nearly one year old, he's growing fast. I'd like to get a game going this year. Wish me luck.

Anyway, what do you all have planned? Do you have any special traditions?

Leave a comment:

• kelly
    replied

Originally posted by garbear View Post
    I hope. I don't do very well in the cold!
    I love the cold (better than hot I think)

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X