This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sorcerer is "now" Sorcerer's Apprentice

Thanks to the wonderful administration of this board, I am now who I originally intended.

When I signed up here, I typed The Sorcerer because I was not sure of the length allowed for the "user name".

I'm now Sorcerer's Apprentice.

Thanks!!
    Last edited by Sorcerer's Apprentice; 11-15-2007, 02:26 PM. Reason: I can't type

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: The Sorcerer is "now" Sorcerer's Apprentice

Cool! It's like you married Mr. Fred Appentice and got his last name!

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
      Cool! It's like you married Mr. Fred Appentice and got his last name!
      I hope not - bigamy is illegal here in Washington.

I just didn't want there to be any confusion.

Break it up now, everyone back to the regular threads now, there's nothing to see here. :whistling
      Last edited by Sorcerer's Apprentice; 11-15-2007, 04:07 PM. Reason: erg, still can't type

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

Poligamy is illegal everywhere except in parts of Utah where the scope...uh, never mind...

Comment

Wait a minute...I can change my name? It would be nice to just be Roo...but someone had beaten me to it, apparently. I never really followed up on it.

Whoa, what other wonders does MiceChat hide?

peace,
          Roo
          husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X