Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Roommate help

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roommate help

Originally posted by DarthDucky View Post
    :botoxid I need to know that?
    Probable not, but you don't know me. And it's part of how I got rid of him so it fit into the story. Sorry if it offended you. My bad!
    My new motto for 2008 - "If you will live like no one else today, later you can live like no one else." - Dave Ramsey.

Comment

Originally posted by toadann View Post
      Probable not, but you don't know me. And it's part of how I got rid of him so it fit into the story. Sorry if it offended you. My bad!
      That's not offending, just personal

Comment

Originally posted by DarthDucky View Post
        Oh yeah and He annoys the hell out of me
        That sounds like my ex too! OMG when he moved out when we broke up... we had a 2 bed/2 bath place, so we each got our own bathroom. He NEVER cleaned his bathroom! My dad said it was just vile in there when he went to clean it up for me before my now former roommate moved in. UGH!

Comment

You can't change people.. Personally I think threatening him that you'll move out may work for a little while, but if the stinky dude actually gets his act together, it will have to be because he wants to, not because you want him to. You're not going to want to deal with him for much longer, I say start looking for somewhere else to live.. Some people are just impossible to live with.
          <3 Chloe

Comment

I was going to suggest Craigslist, too. But not for a new roommate, just to Rant about him in an open forum, writing whatever you want, with no restraints. Just to get it out of you.

Then I'd threaten to move, and mean it. Life is too short to be miserable at home with a foul person like him. It disgusts me that a person like him is at the culinary institute!! :yuck:

DD--I look for you every week. I've been at the Galleria twice a week for the last few months and will be back regularly again in Jan.

Comment

^Just Curious, why is that you go to the galleria so much?

Okay so new plan, I'm just going to talk to him about the impact his hygeine has on sanitation and all that before I threaten to move out. Also I have that odd feeling he is going to be kicked out of school soon, so he may be moving out.

Comment

He's SO not going to change. Look for a new place. Save yourself!
                Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Also I don't want him to bathe just for my senses sake but also for sanitation and his sake.

Comment

OCT on the third floor. And I bet he gets kicked out of school--no way they'd let him stay failing and smelling.

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                      OCT on the third floor. And I bet he gets kicked out of school--no way they'd let him stay failing and smelling.
                      Okay well thats really cool

But I don't think that he will be kicked out for hygenic reasons, just for the fact that he keeps failing and doesn't seem to care about school.

Comment

Okay I talked to him, alright it was closer to yelling, but that's a small detail.
                        I simply told him that he reeks and if he doesn't start to bathe I will have to move out. He didn't seem to care. His response? Where are you moving to? That shows me that sense he is expecting me to move, he is not going to bathe. 15 minutes later I told him that he is not going to be able to find a roommate because if I move out because of how offensive he smells, no one will want to live with him. 5 minutes later he took a shower but lets see how long this lasts.

Comment

I say just look for a new place, on craigslist. There are lots of rooms for rent on there. Thats just my opinion.
                          Har har har

Comment

Originally posted by garbear View Post
                            I say just look for a new place, on craigslist. There are lots of rooms for rent on there. Thats just my opinion.
                            I would but I don't wanna pay my pet deposit again, and all the other deposits. Also I would stress to much about find a new place and roommate, I would also stress about getting the money. I stress too easily and too much.

Comment

Okay so it seems like things are better, he washed his hands today without me telling him to. Though it may have been the sign I made that reminded him.

Comment

I forgot to mention earlier that in college, we had a super smelly roommate, Mark, for about six months. We had a 4 bedroom townhouse with one shower. :yuck: He never ever wore deodorant, he was on the track team and worked out/jogged constantly. He was the foulest person I've ever met. I hated him because of how he smelled.

We used to take turns covering our heads with towels to run into his room, turn off the heat and open the window without taking a breath when he wasn't home.

Then he'd come home, hole up in there for hours with the heat cranked up and smell up the entire second floor of the place. It was awful. If he ever joined us in the living room, it never took long for us to leave.

Finally, my two roommates and I found a smaller place and didn't invite him to join us. And what's weird is that years later.....smelly Mark married one of my friends. And I have to see him a few times a year. He smells better, but I still find myself hating him for no reason.

Anyway, my point is that we never had the guts to talk to him about it. I admire the fact that you've at least had the discussion.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X