Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Roommate help

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Roommate help

I feel your pain Darth. I've had several different roomies in the last year. One worse than the other for a mulitiude of reasons. It's never easy! Hopefully you're roomie can get it together and keep clean!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
      DD--I look for you every week. I've been at the Galleria twice a week for the last few months and will be back regularly again in Jan.
      That's quite funny, because I usually look for you when I'm leaving school.

Comment

At least he washed his hands!

I had a landlord who got drunk, then naked, while watching dirty movies in Korean, passed out naked nightly/daily, and did this all in the living room... It was "fun."

Comment

I don't get how people could just go out into the world without being clean. It takes 5 minutes to take a quick shower.

Comment

If you have the means at all possible to move, just IMHO I would make arrangements and move. I can't imagine that this guy will change his personal hygiene habits for you. Slobs are slobs. That's just how they are. And I think you'll just wind up having more arguments and stress in the future -- starting as soon as the next time you smell his stench from the other room. Cut your losses, get on with your life, and focus on your culinary training. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
              At least he washed his hands!

I had a landlord who got drunk, then naked, while watching dirty movies in Korean, passed out naked nightly/daily, and did this all in the living room... It was "fun."
              :lmao: you must have witnessed it first hand yikes you aucally saw him watching these movies nude ?

my son had a friend who was mega stinky,never bathed and grossed me out, one day when he came to the house I said " what the heck is that smell" my son says " its him he does not bath" the kid looks at me and says yeah, I do not like to bath much, its not good for the skin... I laughed my head off, told the kid well your skin will surly rot off you if you keep this up, and because you are offensive to my nose and my furniture, you will need to stand out side and wait for my son, I can not have you in here stinking up the joint. he was shocked and embaressed, but I do not care why do I need to smell that. I guess I was the only one who told him this so bluntly. He cleaned up his act and acually came over one day his hair still wet from the shower :lol: and he says... I took a shower, can I come in ? sure I said, if you can shower, the least I can do is let you in :lmao: for chrstimas my son and I bought him soap on a roap, deoderant, and cologne.

Comment

^^It was a female. I kinda'... got my revenge. I heard it nightly her just going crazy and then the movie was on auto repeat.

My roommate, the one I loved, and I came up with a bunch of random stuff to freak her out. Like while she was passed out slip in some "ultra nasty" stuff like where the guy at the video store gives you a weird look with like critters and such and the fart jar. What we ended up doing was a pink marker and a very famous Kevin and Bean song. Kinda' mean but she still did it!

Comment

I know you said you don't want to go through paying deposits again. But as long as you leave the apartment clean, you should get all of your deposits back. Then you will pretty much be even. The thing that stuck out to me was that you said he had moldy socks. Even if he starts to shower a couple times a week to make you happy. Will he keep it up and is his room still nasty. If he has moldy socks I would hate to think what else might be growing in his room. If mold starts to grow on the walls that could be very bad for your health.
                  San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Head View Post
                    I know you said you don't want to go through paying deposits again. But as long as you leave the apartment clean, you should get all of your deposits back. Then you will pretty much be even. The thing that stuck out to me was that you said he had moldy socks. Even if he starts to shower a couple times a week to make you happy. Will he keep it up and is his room still nasty. If he has moldy socks I would hate to think what else might be growing in his room. If mold starts to grow on the walls that could be very bad for your health.
                    No I said he smelt like moldy socks.

Comment

Okay, I read that wrong then. I just wouldn't want you living in an unhealthy place.
                      San Diego Pole Parties

Comment

Originally posted by The Red Head View Post
                        Okay, I read that wrong then. I just wouldn't want you living in an unhealthy place.
                        Thanks for the concern, trust me though if he was unhealthy Im sure I could get him kicked out by the landlord.

Comment

I had a roommate that never cleaned up and would always have "nighguests" over so I got fed up with it and moved out and thankfully I did cause my new room I got internet hook up from my new roommate and have more then one radio station and get cell phone service

Comment

Okay so good news (for me, not him), he is gonna be moving out in about 2 weeks

Comment

How does that work with his mom as the co-signer of the rental agreement? Is your name on the agreement? Or are you going to be out a place too?
                              I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you�d meet a kid,
                              then 10 seconds later you�d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Originally posted by tinkermonkey View Post
                                How does that work with his mom as the co-signer of the rental agreement? Is your name on the agreement? Or are you going to be out a place too?
                                No she's signing off as the co-signer and my mom is becoming the Co-Signer.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X