Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for the best weekend EVER!!!

I had the most incredible weekend and I owe it to the following MiceChatters!!!! You are all such a special group of friends! I loved spending time with you!!

Thank you:

To mamabotTo dsnylndmomTo Malibu MinionTo JennicameltoeferTo DustySageTo Gemini Cricket and RalphieTo AllAglowTo disguyTo Hidden MickeyTo Minion2Onefor the ride to the airport, an embarrassing video tape, your friendship, sweet smiles, giant hugs, and sense of humor. I love you forever, little sister! :love:

To PebblesTo LightbeerTo Grumpy4 and SusiePTo MelMelTo EvilMinion and Innerspacemanfor your hospitality and the ticket book! Thank you!!

Re: Thank you for the best weekend EVER!!!

It was good to finally meet you!!!
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by stinkerbell

To AllAglow
      What?! I give and I give and I can't even get a thanks in return? See if I ever give you anything else ever again... cuz I will.
      Originally posted by Stinkerbell

To disguypusry ir good.
      OMG - I totally forgot about that. People at work are going to start wondering about me very soon with all this laughing.

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
      Mark Twain

Comment

Ack!! And you too, Disneyphile!!! I knew if I started a list....I'd leave people out!! I feel like I've known you forever anyway!!! And your man is even more Frodo Potterish in person!!

Also....I got to spend time with Chernabog/ Hyperboy, Morrigoon, I met Witches of Morva.....very very cool!! And I finally got to drunk dial MickeyD!!

And CynEeyore!!! I didn't realize you were on here!! I'm so glad we got to spend time together!! You're adorable, a good roommate, and always freaking SMILING!!! :love: What is your secret, girl??

Oh man, I know I'm going to leave more people out.

Comment

To Hidden Mickey
          This is all you had to say, nothing more! :gladsad:
          ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Stinky, I wish I could have spent more time with you!!!! But it was good to meet you!!! YAY!!!! Maybe one day we'll get to hang out. So many mice chatters...so little time
            Katie :yea:
            Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
            :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by HiddenMickey
              This is all you had to say, nothing more! :gladsad:
              And you taste good:

Katie, I looooved that when I met you, you did the "When disneykat attacks" face for me!!!

I forgot to mention speeder scout, SuperK, and Leigh Ann to my list of people I got to meet!!! Looking at pictures of that night helps....cause....um....I think I had a cocktail. :whistling

Comment

LOL... I was going to post a non-tasting Hidden Mickey pic:

...it's been a long time.

Comment

It was good to see you again, Stink! However briefly it was.

Comment

I'm thinking that picture was just seconds before a HM tasting!

You, too, Lisa!!! We were in different herds, methinks!! I felt like cattle at some points this weekend.

Comment

So sorry to have missed you this weekend! We were with you in spirit, believe me!
                      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

:ghug: Thanks to all for the greatest weekend and there was never a boring moment . I hope to hung out again....You wanna know why ( A annual pass a must ) Just next time NO train ride (the folsom crew)
                        Some people make the world special just by being in it. Thanks, to all my friends that have always got my back......u know who u are.

Comment

You, too, Lisa!!! We were in different herds, methinks!! I felt like cattle at some points this weekend.
                          Tha'ts just BULL!

Comment

OMG, I'm dyyyyying over the avatars of my butt. Seriously, dying. My husband is going to be in stinkerbutt heaven when he gets home and sees this!!

He's always in stinkerbutt heaven, though. :evil: :whistling

Cyn--you're adorabale!!! So glad you're posting! We'll definitely meet again, I have a feeeeeeling!!!

Comment

The weekend was ever so magical. Words cannot describe how perfect the whole weekend was. Well, unless you want me to rap...
                              Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                              I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X