Get Away Today

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another has come home

I'm one of the many where life became too busy, which caused me to disappear for a long time.
    A few WDW and DCL trips later and I'm back. Still working more than ever, but finding more time to get back to visiting places that I missed.

After noticing some of the forums hadn't had new posts in over a year, I started reading back through some of the threads attempting to explain the "dark times" and it made me sad.
    So I wanted to come back on and thank DustySage and those behind the scenes. I appreciate all you do, and as a small gesture to show my support, I have renewed my long expired MiceChat Gold.

MiceChat felt like an online family, though I never got the chance to attend any of the meet-ups. And I always look forward to reading trip reports.

Yes, a lot of people don't post here anymore but it's always good to hear from a 'long lost' member.......lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe User 99 View Post
      I'm one of the many where life became too busy, which caused me to disappear for a long time.
      A few WDW and DCL trips later and I'm back. Still working more than ever, but finding more time to get back to visiting places that I missed.

After noticing some of the forums hadn't had new posts in over a year, I started reading back through some of the threads attempting to explain the "dark times" and it made me sad.
      So I wanted to come back on and thank DustySage and those behind the scenes. I appreciate all you do, and as a small gesture to show my support, I have renewed my long expired MiceChat Gold.

MiceChat felt like an online family, though I never got the chance to attend any of the meet-ups. And I always look forward to reading trip reports.

Thank you for the message, which I have forwarded to Dusty Sage. He is in Florida right now, so I will send the message tomorrow.

Thank you for renewing your MC Gold subscription, but there is not much content there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by PhotoMatt View Post

Thank you for the message, which I have forwarded to Dusty Sage. He is in Florida right now, so I will send the message tomorrow.

Thank you for renewing your MC Gold subscription, but there is not much content there anymore.
        I'm not worried about the MC Gold content. I never really took advantage of it anyway. Just trying to do my small part to support this site.
        Thanks again for your hard work and dedication. It is not going un-noticed.

Comment

Working...
        X