X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas shopping - Status update please

Are you done? Have you started?
    Shopping online? Going to the maul, I mean mall? 7-11?
    I'm done
    7.32%
    Not even started?
    29.27%
    Started, not finished yet?
    19.51%
    Not shopping at all.
    2.44%
    Online shopping.
    19.51%
    In store shopping.
    21.95%
    Last edited by Sorcerer's Apprentice; 11-21-2007, 11:05 AM. Reason: missing letter

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Re: Christmas shopping - Status update please

Not only have I finished shopping, I have just finished wrapping all the presents, and today I decorated the house! Now time to bake cookies and I am ready to celebrate!(please don't hate me)!

Comment

I've started, and I've gotten gifts for about half of the people on my list.
      Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by samsma View Post
        Not only have I finished shopping, I have just finished wrapping all the presents, and today I decorated the house! Now time to bake cookies and I am ready to celebrate!(please don't hate me)!
        :judge: I hate you.
        Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

:lmao:Your just jealous!!!!!

Comment

I know I am!!:wave:

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

We have started. Will be shopping both Online and in Stores.

I have no idea what to get my woman this year. (well, any year really)

Comment

Darn skippy!! Since I'm one of those in the "haven't even started" catagory!! :lol:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

I am so bad.. ((Hides head in shame)) havent even started yet:blush:

Friends for life

Comment

Originally posted by sunnygirl View Post
                    :judge: I hate you.

I hate her too.. PEOPLE who are too organized.. geeze :lol:

Friends for life

Comment

Two hours ago I would have said I had barely started but today I was finally able to go to the Disney Store and see the sale items (knowing it is the same sale on Friday just with an additional 20% off til 10am or whatever). Most of the things I needed for my kids are also available online and so after checking both store and online prices plus the 25% online coulon today and tomorrow and $5 shipping code, I actually was able to save an additional $35 buying online versus waiting till Friday and I dont have to get up at 3am on Friday!!!!

So excited, I still have black friday shopping to do but probably dont need to be at any of those stores till 8am!

A little piece of heaven

Comment

I started a few months ago, thank goodness as I am done ( after my daughters present) !! the last gift will be this.... in 2 weeks for my daughter.

Comment

I hate shopping so I like to put it off. My parents present is bought. My Bf's present is bought and played with already. The grandparents are pretty much done. My sister....doesn't matter. Then my daughter who won't tell me what she wants so I may give her money.

Comment

I'm a typical guy. I'll rampage through and get it all done the day before! Although I have to say that I've been extremely lucky doing this, always get gifts people love -- usually cash (just kidding!) I'll go and have some drinks while they're being wrapped, unless it's way too long a wait, in which case, my left-handed scissor skills come into play and everyone know's which packages are from me!

Comment

Originally posted by SCUBAbe View Post
                              I hate shopping so I like to put it off. My parents present is bought. My Bf's present is bought and played with already. The grandparents are pretty much done. My sister....doesn't matter. Then my daughter who won't tell me what she wants so I may give her money.
                              derail........ Tracy, your pictures are outstanding!! I looked at your album, there amazing . what camera are you using?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X