Get Away Today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How things are going in your area?

Has your own city/state done a good job so far for containing Covid-19 cases?
    We're all got bothered and worried when this pandemic hit the world. We became anxious about our health, our safety, and our family's and loved ones' so it's better to know that in our backyard and community that we are safer inside compare to other places.

It's hard to serve food digitally, and people want to go sit at a restaurant and eat, not take-home food and eat it once it's cooled some.

Honestly, a lot of people are done with it, don't care, and don't want to hear. I'm in a rural area and this thing isn't a thing here. I still, after 9 months, I knew one person who supposedly got it when she had a fever, exhausted, and diarrhea for 3 days... she tested positive. That's the extent of it.

Many bars and clubs around here went back to the prohibition era "Speakeasy" way of running a business. The place we go to breakfast on weekends has already said that if they tell them to shut down again, he will not until they physically come and shut him down.

I just found this article and thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://suebradleyarchives.com/adapti...-19-awareness/

Comment

Originally posted by mightyduck View Post
      It's hard to serve food digitally, and people want to go sit at a restaurant and eat, not take-home food and eat it once it's cooled some.

Honestly, a lot of people are done with it, don't care, and don't want to hear. I'm in a rural area and this thing isn't a thing here. I still, after 9 months, I knew one person who supposedly got it when she had a fever, exhausted, and diarrhea for 3 days... she tested positive. That's the extent of it.

Many bars and clubs around here went back to the prohibition era "Speakeasy" way of running a business. The place we go to breakfast on weekends has already said that if they tell them to shut down again, he will not until they physically come and shut him down.

I just found this article and thought I could share and leave it here, a good read for most of us trying to maintain our mental well-being during these days. Always keep yourself safe.

http://suebradleyarchives.com/adapti...-19-awareness/

Nice article there. Thank you sharing. Covid19 pandemic brought such a huge mess and it affected everyone and everything. I myself, is slowly getting exhausted from this virus. And thanks for reminding that we should maintain our mental well being.

But you know, people who dont care and dont follow Covid protocols have the highest stupidity level. Wearing masks and social distancing are not difficult to follow, I just dont understand them. Maybe they will follow if they are already tested positive or a loved one is already confined and suffering.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X