This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonno Joins MiceChat

Hey all! My name is Jonno and I'm not really new to Miceage...but I've never joined until now...some of you might have seen me during the 50th wearing my Disney Swing Kids tee...

If you don't remember that, then you will deffinetly remember me once I tell you that I was wearing the very origional and one of a kind... :ap: GOLDEN MOUSE EARS :ap:

Now do you remember? okay...right...

Anyway, I hope to meet a lot of you at future meet ups and I will /hopefully/ continue to post on this board...

~Jonno
    o.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
    ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
    (:ap:..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
    .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
    .../\....*...| | \/|,-,|\/ | |
    MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Re: Jonno Joins MiceChat

Welcome to MiceChat!
    Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
    Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Its always nice to have more people join.

Comment

Welcome! :clap:
        "George Bush... is only for now."
        Avenue Q

Just because it's gone doesn't mean I changed my mind! :cwink:

Comment

Welcome to this happy place!
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

Welcome Jonno!

Post that picture of you in your Golden Ears so we can see! :roll:

Comment

Welcome aboard!!! I'm the one with the cool Jungle Cruise Shag shirt whom you talked to in the overnight line.
              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyphile
                Welcome aboard!!! I'm the one with the cool Jungle Cruise Shag shirt whom you talked to in the overnight line.
                I remember that! It was a wonderful chat...how did you enjoy the rest of your day? Did you go to the Carousel around noon? I think I saw you multiple other times through the park...though, it was confusing with about 20 other people in the same shirt...lol...

*edit* I just realized, didn't my team compete against yours during Mouse Adventures? Spaceballs: The Team, that was us...we were in the invitational...just a random thought...thats what happens when I have time on my hands... :bang: */edit*
                Last edited by JivinJonno; 07-21-2005, 12:56 PM.
                o.....:::.......*.....,^,.............:..........:...................................*''*
                ..).....:::::.........|..| |.....*......':'..'.:.'..':'.......*........_\(/_.........*_\/_*
                (:ap:..':::'.....,^,/ \ | |...............:::o::: Remember,...../)\...........*-/\-*
                .\/|\........,^,| ||_|| |.,^,......*....'.':'.'.........Dreams Come True!...*..*
                MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Comment

Originally posted by AnotherPixie
                  Welcome Jonno!

Post that picture of you in your Golden Ears so we can see! :roll:
                  I know not of what you speak...

whoops...how'd that get there...
                  Last edited by JivinJonno; 07-21-2005, 12:57 PM.
                  MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Comment

welcome...don't drop the soap. Because then you have to pick it up and risk falling down in the shower and getting a nasty bump on your noggin, and we don't want that now do we?
                    What an idiot....

Yeah, I do that Twitter thing.

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat!

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

It's about time!

Glad to see you here John. You'll find a much different atmosphere here, over many of the 'other' boards.
                        -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by Monorail Man
                          It's about time!

Glad to see you here John. You'll find a much different atmosphere here, over many of the 'other' boards.
                          I've hardly been on this board an hour or two and I'm loving it! Though, I'm starting to have second thoughts on this...you're an administrator!? Now /thats/ scary... :mob:
                          MySpace.com/JivinJonno

Comment

Welcome aboard!
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Jonno joins MiceChat and stinkerbell says welcome!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X