Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

You know you're from So-Cal when...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know you're from So-Cal when...

A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes....

Re: You know you're from So-Cal when...

*sigh*
    Yes.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

You know what In N Out is and feel bad for all the other states because they don't have any.

You don't stop at a STOP sign, you do a California Roll.

YESSSSSSS! :lmao: I think "You say Hella out of the state and nobody knows what you mean" Should be added I've had that one happen WAAAY too many times.
      Originally posted by drunkmom
      this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

:clap: HAHAHA!!! This is soooo perfectly true!!!! I love it! :yea:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
        all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Hey, The Terminator is the whole states governor, not just So-Cal's!!
          Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
          FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
          I bring the magic!!!
          "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
          Originally posted by Reverend DMother
          Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

You know you're from SoCal (at least the Los Angeles area) when you hit 20MPH on the freeway and think, "OK... now we're flying!"
            "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
            -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Chaney
              You know you're from SoCal (at least the Los Angeles area) when you hit 20MPH on the freeway and think, "OK... now we're flying!"
              :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It's funny cuz it's true!
              Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
              FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
              I bring the magic!!!
              "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
              Originally posted by Reverend DMother
              Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

Comment

You don't exterminate your roaches, you smoke them.
                You can't remember . . . is pot illegal?
                :clap: :clap: Too funny.
                Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

You know you live in LA when everybody is fighting for a parking stall near the front door BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO LAZY TO WALK ...... in the meantime ... parking galore .. just a hundred feet away!

I see this every time I go to Costco in the Glendale/Atwater location - It's just a hoot!

hmmm
                  btw - we got some real hot micechatters in this topic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X