Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

    It's going to be a LOOOONNNNGGG day!! I don't have any family apart from my husband and kids, and on Christmas day my husband has to work from 8AM until 8PM!!! cna you believe that?!?! then on New Years Eve he's working 8PM until 8AM!
    christmas is NOT going to be fun this year. the kids are 7 and 10 and will be busy playing with their new stuff. i may spend the day watching DVDs LOL LOL LOL I just hope that it's not going to be too hot LOL LOL LOL


    Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
    Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

    "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

    Charles M. Schulz
    Originally Posted by MWalton
    :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

  • #2
    Re: who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

    Kathy,

    I'm sorry to hear Mr. Tassie has to work on that day. You know that you are always welcomed in my home if you were closer in miles.:ghug:

    Watching DVD's all day doesn't sound like a bad idea.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

      Ive been divorced 11 years, its always the kids and I. I say go some where, to a resort, or to a show, or just get down with the kids and play with there toys. No sence getting depressed , after all you have the kids to make you happy and spend the days with. I say you got what a lot of people do not "family" sending Hugs your way!!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

        Originally posted by tassie View Post
        It's going to be a LOOOONNNNGGG day!! I don't have any family apart from my husband and kids, and on Christmas day my husband has to work from 8AM until 8PM!!! cna you believe that?!?! then on New Years Eve he's working 8PM until 8AM!
        christmas is NOT going to be fun this year. the kids are 7 and 10 and will be busy playing with their new stuff. i may spend the day watching DVDs LOL LOL LOL I just hope that it's not going to be too hot LOL LOL LOL
        Hugs Kathy.. I wish we were closer you could spend it with us..

        that is aweful he has to work.... they wanted my hubby to work too, (in seattle) he said No i am staying home with the family..

        Hugs to you my friend...

        Friends for life

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

          you and me tassie... i'll be by myself on christmas.. dvds and chinese food are on my menu
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

            Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
            you and me tassie... i'll be by myself on christmas.. dvds and chinese food are on my menu

            ahhhhhhhh so sorry.. ((Hugs to you as well))

            Friends for life

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

              Do what Jewish people do: movies!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

                Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                Do what Jewish people do: movies!
                That's my Christmas Eve tradition!
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...


                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: who wants to spend Christmas day with me???

                  Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
                  you and me tassie... i'll be by myself on christmas.. dvds and chinese food are on my menu
                  sounds like a good plan!!I usually cook a turkey, pork, all the trimmings in 100F heat, and the kids don't want to take the time to eat (too busy having fun) chinese sounds great!!! LOL LOL)


                  Originally Posted by Disney Wrassler
                  Tassie, I found a quote for ya :lol:!

                  "Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."

                  Charles M. Schulz
                  Originally Posted by MWalton
                  :lol: Did the pages take that long to reach around to your part of the world?!? :lol:

                  Comment

                  Ad Widget

                  Collapse
                  Working...
                  X