Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Flood warning in Riverside, Orange and San Diego county!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flood warning in Riverside, Orange and San Diego county!

Just heard on the news a flood warning is going into effect in the following countys:

Riverside County
    Orange County
    San Diego County.

Hope everyone stays safe!
    Last edited by garbear; 12-06-2007, 02:01 PM.
    Har har har

Re: Flood warning in Riverside, Orange and San Diego county!

Good luck everybody - Floods mean that it will probably be followed by mudslides, right?
    sigpic
    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

They're saying 16"-3 feet of snow and then rain up here! Yay! I am preparing not to leave the house for about 5 days...

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
        They're saying 16"-3 feet of snow and then rain up here! Yay! I am preparing not to leave the house for about 5 days...
        did you ever get the t.p. and cough stuff?

Comment

I have 3 rolls of TP and I found out honey works waaaay better than cough syrup. We have a ton of honey here. I have a quart of milk, and I think I have enough milk... I am thinking about going to the market and getting any other stuff...

Comment

Yeah the rain is not going to be happy with so much at once. Floods not only mean mudslides but debris of all shapes and kinds in storm drains eventually ending up in the ocean.

I am already preparing to work from home tomorrow in case traffic is too bad.

I hope everyone stays safe.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

WooHoo.....Time to bust out the bodyboard and wetsuit and get ready to surf the Santa Ana River bottom!!!!:yea:
              PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
                WooHoo.....Time to bust out the bodyboard and wetsuit and get ready to surf the Santa Ana River bottom!!!!:yea:

I hate to say PM, flooding where we live could cause millions in improvements.

Comment

Originally posted by PirateMunkee View Post
                  I want pictures
                  sigpic

Comment

I have 3 rolls of TP and I found out honey works waaaay better than cough syrup. We have a ton of honey here. I have a quart of milk, and I think I have enough milk... I am thinking about going to the market and getting any other stuff...
                    me thinks you need to be prepared more then this :lol: you need lots of canned goods, and lots of TP stay safe please! SEND US PICS WHEN YOU CAN!!!

Comment

I have a stocked fridge. Okay a stocked freezer. I may go to the little market and pick up some coffee because I ran out. What kinda' bugs is the way Running Springs is we have 2 little markets. But in order to get the best deals you have to go to Arrowhead which is 20 minutes away. Giant schlep. Less gas and less work to drive into Running Springs... less choices too.

Comment

Stay safe everyone

we have had alot of flood watches this year here in vegas.... We are ok though, we are on a hill

Friends for life

Comment

I was watching a clip about how one Teaspoon of Honey could help your cough way! Better than Cough syrup.
                          Har har har

Comment

Was it KTLA? I heard it and was like "sweeeeettt!" I love honey. Everyone knows if they go somewhere that has great honey (or unique in anyway) buy it for me! It's great for Rosh Hananah (sp?) and tea. 1 teaspoon? Turd I have been using 1 tablespoon.

Prepped the house for snow. Picked up mail, filled both cars with gas, and went shopping. Should be fine for a week.

Comment

Yeah, I picked a great weekend to go to San Diego Co.

But I'm already here. Tonight my daughter and I will head to the store and stock up on food, and maybe make chicken and dumplings tomorrow and just cocoon ourselves in her apartment until Sunday.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X