Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Christmas In Washington

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christmas In Washington

The poster may not know how to spell, but the fanfare with the Army Herald Trumpeters is amazing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=gfwWCNXu8AI
    ďAny sequel three or higher..... around number five they get a new cast, thatís when the magic really happens": Modern Family

Re: Christmas In Washington

very beautiful and merry christmas everyone.

Comment

I always wondered who this Harold Angel guy was...

Comment

Loverly!!!

Comment

After watching it I'm a little disappointed that they're just using valve trumpets. It still sounds great, of course, but I expected them to be playing actual heralds. Too bad.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X