• Show
Clear All

• Taste the Happy

Only one day left with my roommate.

:gladsad: Tears of joy.

Re: Taste the Happy

what you do with the body is between you and the police

(I hope I'm joking )
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

It's always nice when you don't have to contend with somebody hogging the shower. Let them hog somebosy elses.
      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by Ride Warrior View Post
        It's always nice when you don't have to contend with somebody hogging the shower. Let them hog somebosy elses.
        I think part of the reason for DarthDucky's happiness is because his roommate never bothered to find the shower in the for many, many, many moons.

Congrats on getting to live smelly free again. I hope your next roommate is a great one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
          I think part of the reason for DarthDucky's happiness is because his roommate never bothered to find the shower in the for many, many, many moons.

Congrats on getting to live smelly free again. I hope your next roommate is a great one.
          May they shower you with happiness!
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
            I hope your next roommate is a great one.
            Actually I am going to have none, my grandparents want me living by myself so they are going to pay the rest of the rent.

Comment

Originally posted by DarthDucky View Post
              Actually I am going to have none, my grandparents want me living by myself so they are going to pay the rest of the rent.
              wooooooo hooooooooo thats awsome, your own place!!! I am thrilled for you, no more stinky there and your own space, I am thrilled for you

Comment

That's great, I had a few bad experiences too. Hope this wasn't a friend. That was the one advice I was given, never room with a friend. I thought, yeah right, come on this is my friend, we'll party ever night and have a blast. Learned my lesson and have a few friends less.

Friends = Roommates = Ex-Friends.
                Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Great thread title. :lol: "Tastes a lot like sad."

And good for you! You can say, "Smell ya later!" when you leave and really mean it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLandFansAZ View Post
                    That's great, I had a few bad experiences too. Hope this wasn't a friend. That was the one advice I was given, never room with a friend. I thought, yeah right, come on this is my friend, we'll party ever night and have a blast. Learned my lesson and have a few friends less.

Friends = Roommates = Ex-Friends.
                    Dude! That's true! I was best friends with someone for 17 years, moved in with them.... I am not friends with her anymore.

Congrats Ducky! Are you going to do the Febreeze love fest?

Comment

Originally posted by Hakuna Makarla View Post
                      wooooooo hooooooooo thats awsome, your own place!!! I am thrilled for you, no more stinky there and your own space, I am thrilled for you
                      Thank you for being thrilled for me.

Originally posted by stinkerbell View Post
                      And good for you! You can say, "Smell ya later!" when you leave and really mean it.
                      He's leaving not I, I did the immature thing and called his mom.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                        Dude! That's true! I was best friends with someone for 17 years, moved in with them.... I am not friends with her anymore.

Congrats Ducky! Are you going to do the Febreeze love fest?
                        No I'm going to steam clean the carpets and bleach the walls.

Comment

You are going to love it. After the roommate from hell I had, the last 5 years have been bliss. All the space for yourself. No secrets, no bad moods to tip-toe around. No cleaning up after any messes but your own. I am never going to have another roommate again.

Friends = Roommates = Ex-Friends
                          Too true. But it did open my eyes to what kind of person my roommate really was (a jealous, bitter, catty, back-stabber). I don't miss being friends with her or her other friends as they were all the same. Birds of a feather...

Comment

I can't believe he is finally gone.

Comment

I can't believe he is finally gone.
                              I'm truly happy for you because I feel you're pain. Roommate decided to ignore me and have certain anger towards me all because of her stupid cat. Not fault if she won't pay the deposit, take care of it, and that it tears up my things. Trying to figure how to get out of the nightmare, glad that you were able to.
                              sigpic

Welcome to my blog!
                              A Photographed Life
                              12/28: Copperopolis, California

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X