iTunes Store - Is there something you wish that they would have?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hayley B
    Delawarean Girl
    • Jun 2006

iTunes Store - Is there something you wish that they would have?

Hi,

Since I have gotten my new Classic iPod. I have been trying to find some movies that I like from the iTunes Store.

There are a couple that they don't have and I would wish they did. Like The Simpsons Movie and a couple of Tim Burton movies like Beetlejuice, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas,etc.

also adding for music, I would like them to have some Beatles songs, too.

So, the question is. Is there something you wish that the iTunes Store would have?

Thanks

-Hayley B.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

• Hayley B
    Delawarean Girl
    • Jun 2006

Re: iTunes Store - Is there something you wish that they would have?

<bump>

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

• Alyssa3467
      • May 2006

"Just One Dream" performed by Heather Headley

Comment

• Alice's Wonderland
        Directly directed
        • Feb 2005

Pete's Dragon

Comment

• aimster
          Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

The new Orson album.

FYI, there's been a lot of talk of all the Beatles albums will be available on iTunes soon.... remastered!

Comment

• Hayley B
            Delawarean Girl
            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by aimster View Post

FYI, there's been a lot of talk of all the Beatles albums will be available on iTunes soon.... remastered!
            Oh good and I hope so. Thanks for telling me.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

• knittingknerd
              It's knittingknurse now.
              MiceChat Round-Up Crew
              • Jul 2006

A better search....And a better "You might like!" I was thinking about the person that would order those songs, a emo 12 year old girl.

Comment

• SusieP.
                Ravenclaw

• Jan 2005

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                A better search....And a better "You might like!" I was thinking about the person that would order those songs, a emo 12 year old girl.
                I would really like it to bring me better new songs, too. I always just end up buying more of the same music and I'm out of the loop as to what is "cool" now. It would be awesome if they could match music, like on Pandora.

I don't think I've ever not found what I'm looking for, though. The Beatles will probably never be available on iTunes at this rate, given their lawsuit against Apple.
                A signature should go here.

Comment

• knittingknerd
                  It's knittingknurse now.
                  MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                  • Jul 2006

Exactly! Like I know, I like HSMusical... don't give me more! I like Guster, which means I like Echo and the Bunnymen... don't recommend more of that.

Comment

• aimster
                    Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

If you like Echo & the Bunnymen, then you'd probably like the Psychedelic Furs.

Comment

• ladyalmalthea
                      decorating
                      • Apr 2006

The opportunity to buy ANY song, not have to buy a whole album to get it.

Comment

• lazyboy97O
                        враг народа
                        • Mar 2005

I think Paul and Ringo would have to die first.

Originally posted by ladyalmalthea View Post
                        This is already possible for the vast majority of songs and is a big part of what made the iTunes Music Store so popular.

Comment

• Aura of Foreboding
                          MiceChatter
                          • Apr 2005

"I Heard the Bells" By Frank Sinatra. It's just not there... And I want it!

Comment

• Hayley B
                            Delawarean Girl
                            • Jun 2006

Originally posted by ladyalmalthea View Post
                            Yeah, I really don't like that sometimes too. I would only want a couple of songs from the album and not the whole album.

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

• penguinsoda
                              Jester of Randomness
                              MiceChat Moderator
                              • Jan 2005

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                              Actually I had heard something weeks ago on the radio or somewhere about Beatles music being availalbe on iTunes in the future. But I don't remember when the target date was. It was actually part of a legal settlement between Apple and the Beatles.

I've sometimes had problems with the search feature. It could be more intuitive I guess is the word I want.

And I don't think I've ever bought and entire album on iTunes. Well, maybe one, but most of the music I have as been A La Carte. I have a wide range of tastes, from Classical to New Age to Alt Rock to Country to Jazz... so I pick bits and pieces of many different genres.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

• knittingknerd
                                It's knittingknurse now.
                                MiceChat Round-Up Crew
                                • Jul 2006

If you like Echo & the Bunnymen, then you'd probably like the Psychedelic Furs.
                                I keep hearing I will like them....

Comment

• DarthDucky
                                  Rarely has a point
                                  • Jan 2007

Daft Punks Discovery album was recently put up, so all I need is for them to put up the Beatles and I'll be happy.

Comment

• sir clinksalot
                                    MiceChatter
                                    • Feb 2005

ANYTHING from Three Caballero's. In fact, it'd be nice if I could find it anywhere online since I haven't been able to find even the theme song for the Gran Fiesta Tour video I want to do.

Sigh.

Comment

• flynnibus
                                      MiceChatter
                                      • Jun 2006

Originally posted by Hayley B View Post
                                      also adding for music, I would like them to have some Beatles songs, too.
                                      The Beatles music isn't available for online download anywhere CURRENTLY.. but that is changing.. read on

Originally posted by SusieP. View Post
                                      The Beatles will probably never be available on iTunes at this rate, given their lawsuit against Apple.
                                      Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
                                      Originally posted by penguinsoda View Post
                                      Actually I had heard something weeks ago on the radio or somewhere about Beatles music being availalbe on iTunes in the future. But I don't remember when the target date was. It was actually part of a legal settlement between Apple and the Beatles.
                                      The terms of the apple corps settlement (this years last round) were confidential, but the terms disclosed did not include the Beatles on iTunes. Mainly that Apple (computer) will get all the rights to the Apple trademark and use, and will license it back to Apple Corp (the music label).

Paul said last year they would be going digital with the Beatles music 'soon' but that didn't mean too soon

Recently, an interview with billboard pinned it as in '2008'.

McCartney tells Billboard.com that "it's all happening soon. Most of us are all sort of ready. The whole thing is primed, ready to go -- there's just maybe one little sticking point left, and I think it's being cleared up as we speak, so it shouldn't be too long. It's down to fine-tuning, but I'm pretty sure it'll be happening next year, 2008."
                                      Another big barrier was bad blood between Apple and EMI - which has finally flushed out as well.

Back to the OP... my biggest wishes for itunes are simply
                                      - stop being so miserably slow as a program
                                      - allow me to redownload music I purchased! Having to backup all my digital downloads really is a PITA

...apple's dirty little secret. Lose your media? You're SOL - gotta buy it all again if you want it back.
                                      Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
                                      Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Originally posted by sleepyjeff
                                      Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

Comment

• DarthDucky
                                        Rarely has a point
                                        • Jan 2007

D.v.d.a.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X