X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yawn

Ok, I'm bored.

Work is now giving me only one project at a time, which does make things much less hectic, but it also makes things much more boring. :thumbdown

I really want to play a game, but can't.

So, what should I do?
    disneyphile@gmail.com

Re: Yawn

ebay

Look for bizarre things and see what comes up. For example, put in the word "nose", or something bizarre yet common like that.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

ask your supervisor if it wouldn't be a problem to make margaritas and lay in the corridors pretending to soak up some rays...
      please be afraid.

Comment

I always enjoy mindless fun and makeovers at myscene.com but then I'm an immature little brat so......... :angel:

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

http://bash.org/?top

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

i don;t know, i can't seem to stay away from the berlin wall lady site. i just don't understand!, also the subservient chicken site provided me and my apartment manager hours of fun. HOURS. the bizarre site post in the litter box has lots to do.
            please be afraid.

Comment

Not the most work-friendly language wise, but it's pretty much all text, so no fear of images, and lemme tell ya.... LOL funny, ROTFLMAO funny...

http://fury.com/aoliza/

Comment

google yourself
                Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
                Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

Imagine BDK in Renn Garb

Comment

Originally posted by BigDaddyKyle
                    google yourself
                    ha ha! that always sounds like an insult! makes me giggle.
                    the e-bay idea sounds good to me, i'm gonna try it.
                    please be afraid.

Comment

ebay is good for endless hours of amusement... especially if you're into historical costuming and looking for ideas

You know, another fun thing is history research. Try searching "ergot". Or, for a good laugh, try searching "argot".

Comment

Take a break, get in your car, come over and help me plan my garden.

Comment

Get up out of your chair, stand in the middle of the room, and spin for the sheer joy of spinning!

Comment

Crank call people at random extensions throughout your office.
                            Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Not Afraid
                              Take a break, get in your car, come over and help me plan my garden.
                              That might not be a good idea. My suggestions would involve numerous Disney shaped topiaries with colored lights for nighttime, and set to music.

I also have a love for silk plants and flowers in an outdoor setting since they never wilt or die. Although, they do look a bit "white trash" once they start to fade and it becomes obvious that they're fake. :lmao:

How about a big mural on the side of your house, overlooking the garden? I'm thinking something "Alice in Wonderland". We can even mechanize some of the flowers and make them sing.......

(See - told ya it'd be bad.)

Although, it would be fun to just come over and relax.
                              disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X