X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DisneyFanaticBoy!!!!!(merged)

Clean out your inbox please!
    Originally posted by drunkmom
    this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

DisneyFanaticBoy!!!!!

DisneyFanaticBoy has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Ahem! I cannot give my boy some love if you all are doing so too. There is not enough of him to share. Er, um... but I will share. :evil: Because I'm nice like that.

Joshers, clean out your box a little.

Comment

Re: DisneyFanaticBoy!!!!!

Allright allright :P
      ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Yea really.. and where have you been?? lol. I haven't talked to you in forever...
        BLOCK - PARTY - BASH
        I'm gonna sing it; from the heart behind these hands

Please do not put on your safety goggles until you are safely seated inside the theater safely

Comment

Did we really need two threads for this?
          �In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope. In a world filled with anger, we must still dare to comfort. In a world filled with despair, we must still dare to dream. And in a world filled with distrust, we must still dare to believe.� -Michael Jackson

Comment

the thread by BigPigletFan worked though...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X