Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you shift into Disneyland mode?

I was talking to Disney1978 and I was telling her how I am getting super excited about this weekend. ANd I was saying how I am shifting into DIsneyland mode. SO here are the ways I shift over.

I start to listen to Disneyland/DIsney movie music much more than I usually do. It turns out to be everyday up until my visit.

I carry Yoda around where ever I go as if he was my purse.

I change my entire myspace to Disney. ha

What about you? How do you shift into Disneyland mode?
    STACIE and YODA-Dland partners for life

And, I , I close my eyes
    And, I kiss that frog
    Each time finding
    The more boys I meet the more I love my dog

Who'd'ya think you're kiddin'
    He's the Earth and heaven to you

Re: How do you shift into Disneyland mode?

I don't. I'm not sure what DL mode is. I go, it's DL/DCA, I have fun....

Comment

Singing Disney songs always does it for me. It's even more fun when the 11 year old daughter DOESN'T want to hear them.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
        Singing Disney songs always does it for me. It's even more fun when the 11 year old daughter DOESN'T want to hear them.
        that reminds me...when my daughter was 13-15 and she didn't want to wake up in the hotel room or at home, I would sing zipity do dah to her. She hated it, but she got up.

Comment

I think that since I found MiceChat, I am always in Disneyland mode. Even though I live 1/2 way across the country in Chicago, I have Disneyland on my mind almost all the time.
          BarbaraAnn

Comment

I pipe Disney music (like from the parades) through my house the morning of the trip.
            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
              I think that since I found MiceChat, I am always in Disneyland mode. Even though I live 1/2 way across the country in Chicago, I have Disneyland on my mind almost all the time.
              :bow:

"We believed in our idea - a family park where parents and children could have fun- together."

-Walt Disney

Comment

I just drive and get there and have fun. So no switching for me. I am just the same person all the time. I guess I'm dull.
                Har har har

Comment

I agree about the Micechat comment. I am always in the DL mode, but before trips, I STOP listening to the VisionsFantasimic radio I stream every day at work and don't watch the HoJo Mattercam like I do MANY times a day. that way, when I go to the park, I get "that" feeling when I hear the music.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
                    OMGosh...I laughed so hard when I read that!!!
                    Back on topic
                    I, also am always in a Disney mode.....always.

Comment

It's six days away, and I could use some help to be honest getting into my "Disneyland" mode. Just being honest with you all.
                      God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
                        It's six days away, and I could use some help to be honest getting into my "Disneyland" mode. Just being honest with you all.
                        How about a promise of a giant Pratt hug Sunday!!! Yeah, I know its not much but hey a girl will do whatever she can to get an RB hug, even if it means driving 6 hours.

I think I am always in Disney mode and just think about when we can go next. Superstacie I cannot wait to see you and Yoda again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                          How about a promise of a giant Pratt hug Sunday!!! Yeah, I know its not much but hey a girl will do whatever she can to get an RB hug, even if it means driving 6 hours.
                          It'll be waiting for you, my friend. Thank you so much.
                          God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X