This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cable vs satellite???

I live in the SoCal area, and I was just wondering what's better. Right now I have loval tv and foil covered bunny ears, so once in a while I'll get news from San Diego. Either will be an exciting improvement, but I want to get the best for my money. Any thoughts??
    ...I finally changed my avatar...

Re: cable vs satellite???

If you get cable, you can get cablemodem.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Comment

I vote digital cable if available in your area. Sat is pretty cool, but is a tad high maintence and doesnt work when its really cloudy/raining, which is a huge downfall in 'sunny' south florida, your results may very.

Comment

We have both cable and DirecTV. I never watch the cable, though, so I can't really say it isn't as good as the satellite is. Only the girls rooms have cable on the TV's and we keep it mostly for the cable modem. But, I don't really think I could go back to just the digital cable we used to have now that we have DirecTV with Tivo!

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth."
          Mark Twain

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X