Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Bored on Sat. If everytime I hit F5 I walked 10 paces north...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored on Sat. If everytime I hit F5 I walked 10 paces north...

...I'd be in Disney every weekend.

Its Saturday, overcast (which is a nice change from 92F and blistering), I'm feeling pretty good, and I got paid the other day. Why am I sitting here refreshing various webpages non-stop? Not a clue what else to do.

Anyone else find themselves in this predicament? Ripe for the roaming and exploration yet confined to the keyboard while other verile young spirits kibitz and frolick. I really should have something fun to do. I really should be in WDW where I don't care that I don't have much to do otherwise (and I would be if gas wasnt so unreasonable and I didnt drive a tank).

I know there are others out there. Sitting on this forum, hitting F5 waiting for that thread that sparks their fancy, but really hoping for a phone call promising something fun and rewarding. A beacon that shines light on the concept of getting out and having a life, a profolactic to your mickey ears sagging down, living on a hill in a small town. Your house full of cats, your car parked in the driveway used only to fetch groceries or visit the local commesary. The kids at the base of the hill pointing up speaking mystical rumors about you. "Thats old man Smith's house! No one goes up there, and if they do, they don't come back."

Happy weekend my magical friends.

Re: Bored on Sat. If everytime I hit F5 I walked 10 paces north...

Try being at work every Saturday...
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

And seemingly...on the internet :-P I'll repost tomorrow for ya.

Comment

I work on Saturdays!!! I'm just about to go get ready to go. At any rate.....Tuesday is my day off and I get word that we are having a staff mtg...ON MY DAY OFF!!! grrrrr

Yea, with my beloved on a mission trip this week I was finding myself anxiously awaiting new topics. F5 was my friend!!!!
        Katie :yea:
        Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
        :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Billy...I'm refreshing with you... I am so bored right now. I don't even feel like working on any of my design projects.

Too bad non of my friends live in CT.
          April
          Someday my prince will come
          Someday Ill find my love
          And how thrilling that moment will be
          When the prince of my dreams comes to be
          Hell whisper I Love You and steal a kiss or two

Comment

Go chill outside! That's what I always do...last time me and my friend were bored we sat on my treehouse deck for 4.5 hours. It was awesome. We did absolutely nothing. Or take a walk. I dunno how the landscape is around you but I live around tons of hills and forests. It's so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by johnatthebar
              And seemingly...on the internet :-P I'll repost tomorrow for ya.
              Well, I work for an Internet company, so... :imtheone:
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

read The Great Gatsby or watch Lawrence of Arabia
                "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Now it looks as though its gonna rain :-/ Was thinking about the beach for a few there.

Landscape Cpt? Well, I have 2 choices; concrete and swamp.

Dont ya think thats a bit pretentious April? I mean, too bad you don't live closer to the magic that is WDW and my presence :-)

Pleeeaaase does anyone wanna split the gas cost of a qucik jaunt to Disney? I'll bring the liquor!

F5

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland
                    Originally posted by Disneykat
                    I work on Saturdays!!!
                    Sorry to hear you all have to work today , it's beautiful outside ~ although, I am confined here for the homework....

Happy Saturday!!
                    ...it's been a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd
                      read The Great Gatsby or watch Lawrence of Arabia
                      I dont have the attention span needed for fictional reading. I have always wanted my very own BBC newsreader to sit inthe back seat of my truck and read me books, the newspaper, etc. I have XM, so I kinda have the newspaper as read by a BBC reader. A movie may have to suffice, though I NEED to get out of the house. Somebody play with me.

Comment

I am bored too ... work is really REALLLLY slow today
                        Originally posted by drunkmom
                        this is my first buzzed post in the DMCA -- I'm really in this club because I'm a bitch more than anything. I've only had to hit the backspace 4 (oops, make that 5) times in (now 7) in this (now 9) (now 15) in this post! Damn, now I'm up to 18! Our neighbors were (19) (20) making tequilla sunrises. I thought I couldn't do tequilla (22) anymore but (24) this stuff (26) was good! It started (27) with an s

Comment

Seems like you need a shot of Masterpiece Theatre or an Ivory Merchant film festival ...cheers!
                          "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X