This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gratis' free iPod offer...

Is anyone familiar with the freeipods.com deal? What's the general consensus about starting a thread for matching up people in need of referrals? Or is that a no-no?

Re: Gratis' free iPod offer...

There is a thread for this in the community outpost. As I understand it, Disneyphile (one of our moderators) just received her iPod. You can post your referral links there.

Hope this helps!
    Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
    Help support the site you love:
    -Visit the MiceChat store
    Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
    MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I did my free ipod through mp3players4free.com and I recieved my ipod about two months ago! Worked perfectly.

Comment

How big of an iPod do you get fromt hose free things? I run Win98, so iPod isn't compatible with my PC. So I got a 40GB Creative Nomad for Christmas last year, which I totally love.

Comment

I chose the 20GB iPod. It holds 5,000 songs. I'm listening to it right now. So far, I've loaded about 80 CDs and have only used about 2GB. I love this thing!!

It even has games, one of which plays a random clip of your loaded music, and you have to guess the song title from 5 of your loaded song titles. It's "Name That Tune" with your own music! Lots of fun! :music:

There's the "Let's Help Each Other Get Free Stuff" thread in the community outpost where you're welcome to post your referral link.
          disneyphile@gmail.com

Comment

I bought the U2 Ipod and love it, I haven't come anywhere close to filling it up with music. I love being able to hook it up in my car. It really is great. :thumbup:
            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by TicTocDragon
              I bought the U2 Ipod and love it, I haven't come anywhere close to filling it up with music. I love being able to hook it up in my car. It really is great. :thumbup:
              What system does your car use? I have a sony system in my car... so I have to buy the Ipod adapter seperately. I was thinking about getting the FM transmitter, but the sound seems to get fuzzy sometimes...

Comment

Well the Honda Elements come with an Auxillary Jack, right next to the socket for recharges, and hooking up other items. The Honda Element is the only one that has it. in the EX models mostly. The sound system that these come with aren't bad they have a pretty good sized subwoofer and Speakers. All I use is a Monster cable to hook into the Headphone jack to the Aux.Connection. I love it. It is Honda's STOCK system for that particular car.
                The new Elements 04'-05' come with a XM Satelite.

Sorry to be a bit off topic.

I love it that I can just listen to anything commercial free. Ipods are fantastic.
                1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Some decks have an auxilliary jack in the front of the unit so you can plug the iPod directly into it without a transmitter.

I would reccomend springing for the adapter as opposed to the transmitter- its kind of a hassel. We have an Alpine system and bought the iPod adapter for 100 bucks. The really neat thing is it allows you to control your ipod through the CD player. It will display the track information and you can skip songs, etc, without touching the ipod. Plus, it charges it through the car. You just plug it in and go!
                  Check out the News Forum for the latest news with a Micechat twist!

Do you MiceChat?
                  Help support the site you love:
                  -Visit the MiceChat store
                  Make a donation with one of the boxes at the bottom of the page

DMCA for life, yo.
                  MCDA- Bringin' sexyback, one pound at a time.

Comment

I'm still waiting for my referals to come in I think I need 3 more. :wave:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X