X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unscented Products

Hi

I have a friend who recently became Multiple Chemically Sensitive which basically means she cannot be around anything that has a scent to it. Including: Bath & Body Works Fragrances, Dish Soaps, Make-up and anything else with a scent.

Her birthday is coming up and I wanted to get her some organic, unscented cleaning products along with some unscented shampoo and conditioner.

Does anyone know of where I can get these items?
    I know Method products has a "Go Naked" section but I wanted to know if there was other options?

Thanks in advance
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Unscented Products

1st Day - 1st Bump!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I know years ago Body shop used to have really yummy unscented stuff. You could try.... Curel? It's what I used post-tattoo and the tattoo artist said it's unscented and such. Of course it's not pretty but... I have no sense of smell so I try to find things without a scent.

Comment

There is an organic company in the San Fernando Valley called Hugo Naturals I know its organic, I use their lip balm (its the best). I am not sure about scents etc in their products.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X