Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Unscented Products

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unscented Products

Hi

I have a friend who recently became Multiple Chemically Sensitive which basically means she cannot be around anything that has a scent to it. Including: Bath & Body Works Fragrances, Dish Soaps, Make-up and anything else with a scent.

Her birthday is coming up and I wanted to get her some organic, unscented cleaning products along with some unscented shampoo and conditioner.

Does anyone know of where I can get these items?
    I know Method products has a "Go Naked" section but I wanted to know if there was other options?

Thanks in advance
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Re: Unscented Products

1st Day - 1st Bump!
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I know years ago Body shop used to have really yummy unscented stuff. You could try.... Curel? It's what I used post-tattoo and the tattoo artist said it's unscented and such. Of course it's not pretty but... I have no sense of smell so I try to find things without a scent.

Comment

There is an organic company in the San Fernando Valley called Hugo Naturals I know its organic, I use their lip balm (its the best). I am not sure about scents etc in their products.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X